January 2017 Moms

Extra discharge after transvaginal ultrasound

17w4d, had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday to check my placenta moved up, everything looks great. Woke up to a bit of extra snotty looking mucus. Does this seem normal? (trying to restrain myself from google) First timer, I had 2 previous early miscarriages before moving forward with ivf which resulted in this beautiful pregnancy! just a little more worried then your average, Sorry! i just cant help it!

Re: Extra discharge after transvaginal ultrasound

• sagoonsagoon member
    edited July 2016
    Totally normal.  Any action up in there, whether penile or dildocam, can result in extra discharge, spotting etc.  Plus, they use a bunch of lube with the ultrasound wand that only has one way out.  Pregnancy is so glamorous!

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha @sagoon dildocam
    Yep! @ashleyjrey totally normal! Like sagoon said, action up there will often cause extra discharge. Plus some days you just have more than others. Super sexy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • The last week or so, about every other day I seem to have more discharge than other days. At first it kind of freaked me out but then when it started happening more frequently, I realized that was this pregnancy's version of normal :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker