November 2016 Moms

TMI - 7/26

desoky01desoky01 member
edited July 2016 in November 2016 Moms
Too Much Info post, let it all out! 

**Edited because I just realized today isn't Tuesday. Oh my brain!**

Re: TMI - 7/26

• So it's clear my baby girl is using my bladder as her throne. Last night, while at a fancy-ish restaurant with my husband, I was doing fine until I had to cough really hard. I was wearing a long skirt and flip flops, and when I coughed, I peed all the way down my legs to my feet. I looked at my husband with a look of horror, but didn't want to tell him because I didn't want to ruin his meal. Luckily none of it got on my skirt, so I rushed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

After dinner I told him what happened, and that we were going to the grocery store right after to pick me up some urine pads. Ugh. Might as well be sitting on a mattress.

Luckily he just laughed about it all lol
  • You're not alone, @jenesiso! In fact, when I saw this post, I opened it to comment on my own inability to hold my urine. 

My 3 year old can even now identity when I've pee'd myself. If I end a big cough/sneeze/throw up/etc. with a "oh shoot!" She proclaims "mama pee'd!"

I also don't leave the house without a pee pad - so glamorous!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • went out to a nice date-night dinner--ate a ton of delicious food and lots of water. thought I'd stop by the bathroom to pee as we were leaving. Sat down and spontaneously projectile vomited all over myself. It was super surprising and totally disgusting and embarrassing! I had to speedily clean up myself and the bathroom before practically running through the restaurant to avoid other diners seeing my vomit-stained dress, hair, legs, shoes...ugh...what a way to learn to eat frequent small meals....
  • I feel you all on the spontaneous peeing. My latest cold turned into a post nasal drip so I've been coughing when I lay down at night. Middle of the night, I start coughing, sit up and feel myself pee a little bit. I bolted to the bathroom so fast, my poor husband thought something had happened.
  • What's a pee pad? Like panty liners? I've been stocking  up on those 
  • It's like depends but without the underwear part. Imagine a ginormous period pad. Overnight. As long as your arm lol...as thick as a triple decker burger lol