Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?
  Me: 27    DH: 37
Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
Dating: Feb 2012
Married: Sep 2015
NTNP: Sep 2015
TTC#1: May 2016

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Month/Cycle: 7 (NTNP)

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: O only

Testing: not unless I make it to 14dpo without a temp drop

R/R: I had a reasonably large temp drop today, so I'm bummed.  Not all the way to coverline or anything, but still.  I was really hoping to have an LP of at least 12 days this month.  Now, I did have to get out of bed and forcibly remove a cat from screaming right outside of the nursery where DD was asleep about an hour before I temped for the day, so it's entirely possible that is the cause.  I'm hoping it rebounds tomorrow.  I know that "implantation dip" is a thing for some people, and with DD I did dip at 8 and 9dpo before heading back up again, but that chart looks more like I had a fluke high temp at 7dpo than an actual dip at 8-9dpo.  Who knows.

I gave DD what I like to call "preventative Tylenol" before bed last night because she's been sleeping poorly the last two nights and we believe she is teething again, and she did actually sleep through the night, so that's a plus.  Apparently she was so tired after a bad night of sleep yesterday that she napped for a total of 3.5 hours at daycare.  Poor kid.

CS/Q: Nah, I know what I'm dealing with here.  FX that my temps go back up.  I was hoping that cutting down on pumping/nursing would even my LP back out.  But the teething has caused me to have to nurse more than normal on a couple of days this month, so who knows.

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? travel.  work out as much as I want, cook all the time, wear nothing but designer clothing, and travel.  if I had to pick a job to have when money was no object I would be a travel agent.  if I could make the amount of money I make right now as a travel agent I would do that in a heartbeat.  I love planning trips for myself and other people, and I'm really good at it.

• Westy99Westy99 member
    edited July 2016

Month/Cycle: 8 NTNP 2 TTC

CD/DPO: 27 / originally thought 12?

Timing: originally thought -3,-1,O,+2?

Testing: Yesterday, BFN.  But… that was expected.

R/R: I was frustrated last night so I went for a jog.  For my fellow C25K’ers – I’m still too couchy to just “go for a jog”! Can barely move today.

CS/Q: No idea what my body is doing.  No chart to stalk. To go along with my EWCM Monday, I had it yesterday as well. Can I still hang out here until AF comes?  Even if I have no idea when to expect her because I have no idea when/if I ovulated & I don’t (ever) have normal cycles? 

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? I’d buy a beautiful motorhome & spend as much time as I could traveling the country from campground to campground.     I would run a doggie daycare center or a rescue/adoption center. 

Edited because I realized if money wasn't an object, I could spend all day with doggies.  & that would make me happier than camping.

Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: Good! -5 through +1 except not on -1

Testing: I'm thinking 12DPO, which would be Tuesday.

R/R:  I though today was Thursday, so that sucks.  My workout this morning was so hard I thought I was going to throw up.

CS/Q:  Nothing today.

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?  I would only work part time, and probably go back to a daycare because it makes me happy.  I would then spend more time working out/running and definitely traveling (lots of Disney).  I would try to get to every state and every continent!
    Me: 28     DH :28
    Married 12/5/2015
    4 fur babies - 2 cats, 2 dogs
    TTC July 2016
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -3, 0

Testing: BFN at 10 and 11 dpo. Not sure if I'll test again today. I'm still in bed. 

R/R: I went to the gym to visit with a friend who works there and ended up getting on one of the bikes. Went 10 miles in the 45 I was talking to her. I wish I could run that fast...

CS/Q: Temp dipped at 10dpo to CL. Came up to normal post-O temps yesterday. Then went even higher today. STOP TEASING ME BODY! Trying not to read too much into it. I had a pretty triphasic chart last month that meant nothing. 

First, I would hire people to do all my cleaning/laundry/yard work/etc and pay them really well. Then I would go travel and start crossing things off my bucket list. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: Thanks to a cyst...it's mystery month! I am somewhere in LP but I think I'm about 5 DPO

Timing: not great but FX

Testing: I need to knock that off. 

R/R: I had a few glasses of prosecco last night and then cried myself to sleep because my dog is being a jerk.  

CS/Q: not today.

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? I definitely wouldn't work. I would exercise everyday and play with my dog and learn how to do new things, like cook and garden.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Month/Cycle: 29 / 23

CD/DPO: 62 / 13

Timing: -4 & O

Testing: Nope. I broke down and tested at lunch yesterday, bfn

R/R: As stated above, I tested with a bfn yesterday. I had SS my way into convincing myself I was KU. Also citing that because I have had a hellishly long cycle I deserve to be KU. So that meant that I was. Thank you bfn for bringing me back to reality. With another real decent temp drop this morning I know I am out and just waiting on AF. So I will make the most of it and enjoy my time here with you guys. I am at peace with it (for now - that could change as quickly as my ridiculous mood swings)

I do get to leave work early today.. it is for a work related lunch, but it wont be "at work". I am pleased with this.

CS/Q: Meh

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? I would cruise at LEAST once a month. And then I would probably just be at home, work out every day. Take better care of myself. Spend all my time with DH and do stuff with him. 
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• I'm out ladies...AF came with a vengeance this morning. I had gotten all SS because I O'd this cycle after an anovulatory cycle and today was supposed to be 11DPO...this one hurts more than usual.  

I will look for you all in the grad thread. <3
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Westy99 said:
    Month/Cycle: 17/19

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -5, -1

Testing: Friday if no AF

R/R: just waiting for the bleeding to turn into full AF

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? I'm one of those freaks that really likes my job. If money was no object I'd take 6 months- 1 year off to travel and then build and fund a research institute that I'd work at with all my science friends

• @ahrains so sorry for CD1. take care of yourself today!
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
  • @Westy99 Of course you can stay here :) Did you decide not to temp this cycle? (or at all?) 

Month/Cycle
    : 5/4 (2 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 39/15

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Testing: BFN's all the way.

R/R: Not much to report here - got some light spotting last night, so I thought for sure AF would show up this morning but nothing so far. As bummed as I am about it, it is nice to know it looks like I have a decent LP length. I had never tried to figure that out before, so I'm glad I know. 

Was really PMSy/crabby last night. Had 2 glasses of wine and a huge chunk of chocolate. Also almost started crying after my workout. Does that happen to anyone else? If my hormones are out of whack and I go and get my HR up and get endorphins flowing, it makes me crazy mental. So sad! I thought endorphins were supposed to make you happy. WTF.

CS/Q:

Workout. Dance. Learn new languages. Pay someone a lot of money to do crap around the house for me :)
  • Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 18/7

Timing: -1, O

Testing: 11dpo (Sunday)

R/R: Getting back into Crossfit and I'm so excited.  I'm pretty much starting from scratch after my back injury (unrelated) but still feels so good to be back.  

CS/Q: Nope nope.

Mmmmm. Assuming that money isn't an object because I'm super rich -- I would invest in real estate and manage those properties.  This is my 10 year plan - once our primary residence is paid off and we have enough saved for an investment property.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @ahrains I am so sorry about AF. That has to be so frustrating. Fx for you that this coming cycle is your cycle. 
    @GrabberBlue2010 @linzrunz @Westy99 and @hezzer78, I'm sorry about all your bfn's. :(@GrabberBlue2010 hopefully your next cycle not so crazy long!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: embarrassingly bad. I'm not telling.

Testing: not unless I get CD 30.

R/R:  I am about 99.9% sure I am out due to our timing being wayyy off, so at this point I just hope AF comes early so I that August's fertile window falls in a better spot. FF is currently predicting that my next FW will fall during a time period that will last be difficult for us to BD. 

CS/Q: this one is for @delujm0, do you find that breastfeeding shortens or lengthens your LP? Also do you feel like it affects you CM at all? I am in the process of weaning and curious if I can expect any improvement in that regard. 

GTKY: I would take some time off and travel. Then I would go back to school and get my Certified Nurse Midwife and deliver babies part time. I am currently an ER nurse and money is all that is holding me back from going back to school/going part time. 

Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • mokay19mokay19 member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle:  11/5

CD/DPO:  26/8 (edited because I can't ever remember my DPO)

Timing:  ED -5 through +1

Testing:  I've been testing out the trigger and I think it might be gone... Not 100% sure though. I'll test tomorrow to check again :)

R/R:  My body doesn't feel any different than my normal life other than my super tender breasts. I've never had a real TWW with ovulation though so I don't know what is "normal" for me. It's all such a mystery!  My work uniform is khakis and I just don't know when AF could possibly come so I'll be going to the bathroom regularly in the next few days just in case

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?  I would travel (assuming that I would be rich and have the money to travel) and go see every national park in the US. I love camping and hiking!
  • @ahrains - NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am so sorry sweetness :( treat yourself today hun and I will probably be joining you tomorrow.
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• @GrabberBlue2010 I certainly hope you don't, dear <3
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: Definitely not great but holding onto a small sliver of hope

Testing: I was trying to hold out until my birthday on Monday (12dpo) but I keep getting stronger and stronger feelings that testing on my birthday is a terrible idea, so I think I'll go for Sunday instead. At least then I have a day to recover from a BFN and enjoy my birthday the next day. 
    Fx for my testing day buddy @juliebeannn

R/R: Just annoyed at myself for all this darn SS. What is there to spot at this point? Pull yourself together! 

CS/Q: Nope

I would hire a chef and a part time nanny for starters. Then I would teach half days and stay home with my kids the rest of the time. 
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited July 2016
    @AngelaPlus3 Sunday pee party! :)
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Month/Cycle:
    6/6
    CD/DPO:
    22/8
    Timing:
    -5,-4,-2,-1,0,+1
    Testing:
    Tested with an OPK today (my goal is actually to use up the rest of 'em so I can order a new bundle pack for next month)

R/R:
    Holy smokes, I could sleep another 4 hours.
    CS/Q:

I'd have to have something to occupy my time.  Probably writing or drawing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:18/2

Timing: It think -5,-1, and O

Testing: Not yet

R/R: I hate my chart this month. My temp went down a little bit today after a reasonable spike yesterday. Although I was in a deep dead sleep when I woke up to temp and usually I wake up a little before my alarm. So maybe that’s all it was… idk.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? I would go to school and try out different programs until I found something I had a real passion for. I’ve been realizing lately that while I’m good at my career, I don’t feel especially fulfilled by it. I wish I did something that helped more people.

• @hezzer78 I haven't ever temp'd before.  My bbt thermometer & OKP's should be here today.  I'm going to use an OPK to see if the EWCM means I'm ovulating now-ish(?) tonight when I get home. I've been going with what my OB told me my FW would probably be.  Last month was about a 30 day cycle, so she assumed the same for July.  PCOS screws me all up-all the time.  When this cycle ends, at least I'll be prepared for the next one.

Also, I'm the opposite of you.  I get typical runner's high after exercising.  Sorry to hear you had a rough night.

@jackiemarie1989 I always thought being a midwife would be awesome.  but... science is hard.

Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
  • @JackieMarie1989 I have found that my LP got longer every time I dropped a pump session.  When my cycles came back at 6 months PP (about a month after I stopped regularly nursing or pumping between 8pm and 5am) the first few LPs were like 7-8 days.  At that time I was pumping three times a day and nursing twice in the evenings.  When I dropped down to 2 pumps/2 nursings I got a 9 day LP, and then I dropped to 1 pump/2 nursings it went up to 11 days.  I dropped the last pump at the beginning of my current cycle, so I don't know what will happen now.  I am hoping that I will have a 12-14 day LP (they were 14 days when i was TTC DD) and still be able to nurse in the evenings, but if that doesn't happen, i'll probably start actually weaning DD in early 2017 when I move from NTNP to actively TTC.  I'd love for her to wean herself before then, but I don't know how likely that is.  She loves to nurse.
  • Month/Cycle: 19/10

CD/DPO: 22/2

Timing: --4,-3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: I'm not that crazy.

R/R: Nothing really to say. Saw my google search history today and you guys, it's embarrassing. The amount of TTC/pregnancy/hormone related questions I've asked (many of which I knew but just needed to double check) was insane. I've become a woman possessed and need to take a step back. My day tomorrow is jam packed with work & appointments until 9 pm, so I honestly might use it as an excuse to take a day off from bumping and pull myself together.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? Consulting, which I did to put myself through school when I quit a very high stress job to become a teacher. I still do so now that it's summer, but it's certainly not enough income to sustain our lifestyle on its own in the long term. If money was no issue, I would continue to consult freelance but actually be able to travel and in turn reach out to more clients/expand. Even if I just kept the few clients I had now, if money were no issue it would be enough to keep me happy/occupied. 

@marybpoppins good to see another Disney fan! 

@GrabberBlue2010 sorry about your BFN  :'(

@ahrains ugh, sorry about AF. treat yourself.

@juliebeannn my parents are now retired and do what you just described in terms of property management. They are quite happy with it, and it brings in a solid income. Super rich or not, it sounds like a good 10 year plan to have (to me anyways)!

• Month/Cycle: 4/3 (1/1 ttcal)

CD/DPO: 25/3 or 4 

Timing: "good"

Testing: not until I'm late, August 8th is the day. 

R/R: So, since I missed a day I just realized today that FF was not going to give me crosshairs. I can't live with that for the rest of the month. So, I put in a fake temp for Sunday. I am fairly confident that I Oed on Saturday anyway. But, the whole thing is so annoying. It is the one day I missed temping and apparently it was the most important. An another note, my SIL just hired me as their wedding photographer/ engagement picture photographer. I am super excited! Photography is such a fun thing and I have been doing a little more of it lately, just as a hobby. I am a teeny bit overwhelmed because it is such a big event. But, I have 14-15 months to plan and practice and beg someone to buy me one more camera lens. Let's just hope I am not in labor or 9 months pregnant next October. (I mean, if I am whatever, they can just deal.) 

CS/Q: no sir. 

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? Work on becoming a doula and doula for all the people who can't afford to pay for one. So, I guess partially what I am doing now. I just would hire people to take care of everything else for me so I could focus on that. And pay for really good advertising. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @magnolia131  I LOVE DISNEY!  I'm like a huge child.  I'm headed back in November for a family vacation (niece and nephew's first time) / parents birthdays / our anniversary!  We went for 2 days on our honeymoon in December, too, even though DH doesn't like Disney.. he will love it soon. haha
    Me: 28     DH :28
    Married 12/5/2015
    4 fur babies - 2 cats, 2 dogs
    TTC July 2016
  • Sirius37Sirius37 member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing: 

R/R: I keep sleeping like crap and it's driving me crazy. I think I'm still getting used to sharing a bed with DH again; I'm a light sleeper and he tends to move around a lot.

CS/Q: Not yet

I would set my parents up for retirement then travel everywhere! It would be especially nice because then I could get the drugs that knock me out while on an airplane (I loathe flying).

Edit: TB ate half of my post
  • @westy99, @linzrunz, @Grabberblue2010, @hezzer78 sorry for the BFN, FX for you!

@ahrains so sorry to hear about CD1, FX this new cycle is your cycle!

@angelaplus3 FX for a birthday surprise for you!

@clover28 isn't it funny how they get the sniffles and the whole world is pretty much ending?!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: I don't even know anymore, 25 I think?

Timing: -1,O

Testing: I have been telling myself no but I feel myself giving in.  Would be great to give DH a bday surprise(8/9)

R/R: lots of drama at work today...ugh! I heard something today that seemingly helped my TTC thoughts today:   "you did what you could do, it's out of your hands now" I like that and I think I'm going to try to remember to say it once a day while TTC. 

CS/Q: just started using FF.  will start temping on CD1

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?  sleep in, volunteer at a childrens hospital, remodel our house, and have lots and lots of littles.  

• Month/Cycle:  2/2 (Still *think* I belong here - OPK was + Sunday, first cycle temping and this morning's was consistent with yesterday's higher temp...)

CD/DPO:  17/2 (I think)

Timing:  -5, -3, -1, 0

Testing:  If AF is late

R/R:  Got my wedding pics back yesterday!  Kind of like with my engagement pics, I don't love the way my face looks in many of them, but perhaps they will grow on me.

CS/Q:  Not yet - Still just observing with the first time temping and with the OPKs.

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day?  Playing with puppies sounds good to me right now.  Certainly more fun than being at work.  If I had more energy, I'd be inclined to go to where there's snow and ski, or somewhere warm to dive, and finally get going on my instrument rating training...
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • slavenslaven member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle1/1

CD/DPO:22/ 5 or 6 DPO

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: If no AF by then, Aug. 5 (expected CD1). Anyone want to be test buddies or is there like an every Friday thing?

R/R

CS/Q: Yesterday I had a lot of sticky CM but my CP was soft and fairly high. I could actually feel my cervix opening but can't tell yet what's closed or open. I think it was closed. Any way, I'm worried that I didn't actually ovulate but it's CD 22 so unless my cycle is awkardly long (it never ever is) then I highly doubt it but LP would be too short anyway. I was hoping to BD just in case but DH went to bed early and put the dog in the bed because he didn't want to turn on our living room AC for her. I guess I'm asking if that CP is normal after O. To add, it was firm and low for 1-3 DPO.

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? Hobby farm with mini cows. My dream but DH is in the Army and we move too much. 

ETA: words, expected CD1. OBV if it is CD 1 I wouldn't test
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Month/Cycle: 18/15 or 11/10 with temping, charting and OPKs.

CD/DPO: 44/10

Timing: -4, -1

Testing: BFN this morning. Not sure if I want to test again before my expected period.

R/R: Guys, I need an intervention. I've descended into symptom spotting crazy town like some sort of super spechual snowflake. I need someone to set me straight. I'm over here like "decreased appetite, nausea, cramps and the first triphasic chart I've ever gotten? I'm clearly totes KTFU."

And I know it's insane! And I know I shouldn't be doing it! I know it's all totally and completely meaningless without a positive test. I got a BFN this morning so I'm clearly not pregnant at this time. But I keep having these thoughts, like a crazy lady, about how "I probably should skip the gym today because ya know, I could be pregnant and what if a difficult workout is bad for something?" 

Someone save me from myself so I'm not completely and totally crushed by disappointment when my period starts in a couple of days.

CS/Q: n/a

GTKY: If money was no object, what would you do all day? I'm not sure.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria
    Not a lot to offer... just know you aren't alone in the bsc ss. T&P!
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
  • slavenslaven member
    @NamelessAria You are not alone. I haven't used the sauna at my gym like I usually do because it's the TWW and I don't want to steam the imaginary baby. I also googled CM and CP stuff for over an hour yesterday and the answers kept coming up "hormones, not a real sign". But maybe for us spechul snoflakes....   
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/6

Timing: IUI on O

Testing: ...I may have this morning, but BFN OF COURSE.  It's way too early omg, but I couldn't help myself. I'll prob keep testing in the morning since I have a bunch of cheapies.  I'll save my FRER for 10 or 12 DPO.

R/R: I am also in symptom spotting hell. I've been nauseous, not nearly as hungry as usual, headachey, gassy, lots of twinges and things, but I'm pretty sure I'm just hyper aware of everything I'm feeling and stressed or something. My legs are also killing me.

Also, we're still in the hospital. :( Probably going home tomorrow or friday (hopefully!).

CS/Q: not today.

If I had unlimited money and wasn't exhausted from working all the time, I'd probably focus on getting better at my hobbies... like drawing, violin, stuff like that. I'd want to just be amazing at something.

Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• @NamelessAria I had a gorgeous triphasic chart last month with an equally as pretty 6dpo "implantation dip". But it was all a tease. I thought temping and charting would make the SS and BSC not as bad but sometimes it makes it worse. I'm sorry everything is playing with your head. ❤️❤️❤️

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• slavenslaven member
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @slavenski haha well at least we're all being crazy ladies together. I just saw your question from earlier about cervical position/texture. I know they say that your cervix should be LSC after ovulation but my cervix is pretty much always high. Like, always. It'll drop low for 1 day of my period and every now and then for 1 day during my cycle it'll be low but otherwise it's usually medium or high, with high being more common.

And for whatever reason my cervix seems to be HSC leading up to a period. So your cervix being HSC during the luteal phase sounds pretty normal to me. Although I'm not sure it's normal, strictly speaking.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• slavenslaven member
    @NamelessAria I think that's why FF has CP as a secondary sign, it's probably not the best way to measure fertility but I'm waiting a few months before I go BBT and OPK crazy. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018