October 2016 Moms
Options

PSA: FREE BABY SLING

ashleymn-2ashleymn-2 member
edited July 2016 in October 2016 Moms
If you go to Sevenslings.com and click shop now you can pick out any one of those slings. Once in your cart use the promo code "Penny1" and there you go. :) I've never used one of these because I am a first time mom but for free might as well try it out.

Edit: website name wrong.

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
BFP: 03/10
First Baby: 10/20/2016

Re: PSA: FREE BABY SLING

• Options
    Just so people know, they aren't adjustable and if they don't fit you perfect they won't be comfortable or safe. See the baby wearing thread for more info.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    I got one last time and hated it. It's just a circle piece of fabric that didn't feel like it would safely hold a baby
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    coffee89 said:
    Just so people know, they aren't adjustable and if they don't fit you perfect they won't be comfortable or safe. See the baby wearing thread for more info.
    This. The car seat covers are nice though. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    von1976von1976 member
    edited July 2016
    I'd try one, but not at $12.99 for shipping. They had me at free, they lost me at pay for shipping. There's no way that thing costs more than $5 to ship USPS.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Options
    I'd say that's what it's worth with shipping included. Definitely not the regular amount they charge. I'm not sure anyone actually pays the full price ever. I'll probably get another car seat canopy and try the nursing covers. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker