July 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Anybody? I know we're right in the thick of it with lots of posters going into labor and the rest in the zombie postpartum stage. 

Mine is the stupid appliance delivery service... They gave me a four hour window and I just know they are going to show up without calling while I'm pumping or something equally inappropriate. And the guy better not talk to my boob's this time. 

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    The parents of a child that goes to DD's daycare. Apparently contracted hand foot and mouth and now DD's been exposed. Thankfully she wasn't there too long today and went in later than normal yesterday, but the damage is already done. Daycare provider told me to keep DD home the rest of the week to ensure she doesn't have symptoms and that she can return next week. Not only do I need to disinfect the house, I now need to be home with her the next few days. Not the way I was expecting to spend the last few days before my due date... I'm legit pissed right now.
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    elldelelldel member
    My body is the TW. I'm nearly 47 hours into induction and am not moving past 3 cm, 70% effaced, and -2/-3 station. I hate this. 
  • Options
    @theshannondee
    Haha Yes! People keep saying "oh don't you just love this stage?" And I'm like fuck no! I'm ready to not feel like a cow and somewhat like a functioning human again. 
  • Options
    My TW is everyone who keeps pointing out the fact that I'm still pregnant and that I'm still working. They get a 2xTW if they say something along the lInes of "aren't you miserable?". No, this is great. I think this is the best I've ever felt.  :|
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    Everyone who keeps asking me when the baby is coming. Hell if I know!! "Babies come when they want!" remember? "Oh I'm so ready to meet her!" Because...I'M not?!?!

Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    mrsmommyamrsmommya member
    edited July 2016
    Umm to the pregnant chick at the thrift store who asked me if I tanned....umm in a tanning bed? NO. Then how are you so tan? Ummmm the sun!!! What an idiot?!

Edited: I am 40w pregnant today...yes lady I have been cooking my baby in a tanning bed :wink:
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @mrsmommya I heard that if you tan while pregnant the baby bakes faster! *eye roll*

@elldel I am SO sorry. I hope things are taking a turn for the better. You are an amazing person!