BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 7/26

• I am 12 weeks! 

Baby is about the size of a lime. (But I guess it depends on how big your lime is)

I have my NT tomorow and I will see the doctor. (Last time at the fertility clinic!) Next visit is with the regular ob.

I am still tired. I am still nauseated by so many things but at the same time I am now hungry. I want to eat a lot and then I feel sick, and if I don't eat I feel sick.

No big rants. I really hate the humidity/heat. It makes being outside unbearable. It's supposed to be fun having a picnic or going to fun places but it's all too hot and humid. I am excited that tomorrow is my last shot! It has gone by so slowly and fast. 

I love music,  I love so many types of music. I cold never choose a favourite song. I don't know how anyone can pick just one.
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? lime, Brussels sprout, or poker chip 

Appointments this week? none

Symptom changes? less nausea, more headaches, now have constant cold hands and feet, and finding it hard to make dinner plans when no food sounds good to eat

Rant/Rave/Questions? trying to decide on a paint color for our house being built and H is color blind so I am flying solo on this one ... why are there so many variations of white???? 

GTKY: pretty much any Beatles song ... I'm looking Through You, Don't Let Me Down, Hey Jude, Yesterday, Yellow Submarine, etc. 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    9 weeks today!!
    How big is baby? 
    Cherry!
    Appointments this week? 
    No appointments until August :-(
    Symptom changes? 
    Nothing new, mostly just the crummy ones subsiding which makes me both terrified and relieved to be feeling better
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Ready for fall and cooler weather!! 
    GTKY: What is your favorite song?
    Right now "Humble and Kind" by Tim McGraw
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? The Bump tells me a cherry and Ovia says an "eastern tailed-blue butterfly"

Appointments this week? None.  And due to a work trip I had to push next Wednesday's appointment to next Friday.  

Symptom changes? No real changes.  Just same old, same old.  

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm in this weird in-between phase where I feel like I should be researching gear and starting to buy things, but I'm afraid to jinx things since I'm not out of the first trimester yet.  Anyone else?  

GTKY: What is your favorite song? I like too many to pick a favorite.  Although right now the new JTimberlake song always gets me dancing.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @Steelerfan78 - I feel your pain!  my husband is also slightly CB.  Except he still wants an opinion on things like paint colors.  It's really funny to hear him describe some colors.  

TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @Tennis11785 There is an app called "CVSimulator" or something similar and it allows you to view through the camera what different types of color blind looks like. H can see blues really well, but has a really hard time with red/green or yellow/orange. He even mixes up purple for blue most of the time. Did you know that it is passed from mother to son and then son to his daughter? H got it from his mom, who got it from her dad, and H could possibly pass it to a daughter if we have one. I'm mostly sad that he misses out on things like rainbows and sunsets. 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP

• How far along are you? 
    12 weeks! 
    How big is baby? 
    I think a lime? 
    Appointments this week? 
    I have my genetics appointment today!  I did PGS, but because I'm old it's free to just keep testing for the sake of testing. 
    Symptom changes? 
    I felt AMAZING last week and was so nervous and then I got another migraine and didn't hold food down the entire weekend.  It was ROUGH.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

OMG 3 MORE SHOTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTKY: What is your favorite song?
    Maybe Man Who Sold the World by Bowie
  • @Steelerfan78 - I'll have to download the app.  My husband isn't really true red/green, which is the normal one. Its almost like he can't see shades.   He gets blue and purple wrong all the time.  Or yellow vs orange.  And forget trying to tell dark brown from navy from black from grey.  The inability to see shades is what really makes decorating interesting. I remember one time I brought home yellow pillows for the couch and my husband hated them because they were "the exact shade as a banana".  I can assure you they were no where close to banana-colored.  

TTC Since 11/2015
  • How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry! 

Appointments this week? Just had my genetic testing/Free Beta hCG today.

Symptom changes? Still nauseous and exhausted. Some round ligament pain. Dizziness when I'm outside in the hot for more than 5 min.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm very happy that I'm not further along in this crazy weather, but its been pretty miserable. I'm basically housebound, chained to the AC. I've lost weight from the MS, which the dr. isn't thrilled about. But I can see a bump!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? Glycerine by Bush

• How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? lime, fig, brussels sprout

Appointments this week? physical scheduled for Thursday

Symptom changes? body pimples and something weird in my mouth after I eat - if I eat and don't brush my teeth I get this weird taste in my mouth (maybe extra digestive enzymes?). I've had the same taste if I have a midnight snack and go right back to bed - but this comes on within about 10 minutes, for all foods...

Rant/Rave/Questions? so ready to be on the other side of this move... we leave in about a week

GTKY: What is your favorite song? tough to say - the song that gets me pumped and going is "I Miss the Misery" by Halestorm - but I also love just about anything by Bryan Adams...
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum

Appointments this week? None this week

Symptom changes? It definitely seems to have gotten worse before it gets better. Week 10 was fine. Week 11 I was horrible nausea and miserable all week. The start of this week is finally getting better but I've started to get headaches and slight heartburn. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Our home doppler arrives today! I decided to go ahead and get it because I have brown spotting here and there and it just freaks me out. We went to a wedding this weekend and I have a few doctor friends (1 a pediatrician with a 4month old of her own and another friend who is an OBGYN) and asked about the spotting. They assured me I'm all good but hearing that heartbeat will really make me feel better. 

GTKY: What is your favorite song? I don't have a favorite but Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole comes to mind. It's what I walked down the aisle to and has always had a soft place in my heart. 

• How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? a lime!

Appointments this week? nothing

Symptom changes? nausea is a bit better some days, fatigue is still crazy though

Rant/Rave/Questions? One more week of progesterone! I am so counting the days!!!!

GTKY: What is your favorite song? I like so many different types of music, I don't really have a favourite song.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• @amotz777 I'm right there with you symptoms-wise. I'm 9 weeks today. happy and nerveous! glad to know I'm not the only one:)