December 2016 Moms
Options

tick tick tick ticker change Tuesday 7.26

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Whats going on this week?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What did you think pregnancy was going to be like before you got pregnant and how has that thought changed?
November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: tick tick tick ticker change Tuesday 7.26

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? Banana

Whats going on this week? Nothing much.  Just my weekly Makena injection on Friday.

Rants/Raves/Questions? None

GTKY: What did you think pregnancy was going to be like before you got pregnant and how has that thought changed?  With my last two pregnancies, I had really bad morning sickness and constipation.  This pregnancy, morning sickness lasted from week 8 - 14 which is short for me and I didn't even need medicine this time.  Also, I've had no constipation at all.  So grateful for that.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a carrot, endive, steak fry, 1980s fanny pack, a rotary tool, or a dragon egg. How those things can even be considered the same I have no idea.

Whats going on this week? Nothing I hope. A/S was last week and all went well. One more appt in Aug then the gluclose test and every 2 week appointments!

Rants/Raves/Questions? So much movement now, especially before bedtime. Dancing on my bladder is unfun though.

GTKY: What did you think pregnancy was going to be like before you got pregnant and how has that thought changed? I anticipated pregnancy being rough at the beginning then having that happy glow that the tv and movie moms portray. Being able to function normally and wear clothes to show off my cute bump. HAHAHA. I'm so freaking tired all the time and have recently been able to start eating normally again, my skin is disgusting, breakouts on my chest have started, and I have a giant hemi. So. Not. Glamorous.
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kbdukekbduke member
    How far along are you? 21 weeks!!

How big is baby? Who knows, none of the internet suggestions are comparable or make any sense at this point. I'm going with 10.5" and 3/4lb.

Whats going on this week? I booked our photographer today. I have a mini maternity session and a newborn session set up but I'm having second thoughts about maternity pictures. Any STM with thoughts on these? I'm just not sure if I will ever display them and I could use the credit for a 6 month baby session instead.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rants - Heartburn. I am maxing out on Tums everyday and still no relief.

GTKY: What did you think pregnancy was going to be like before you got pregnant and how has that thought changed? I thought I would be throwing up constantly at first and then I would have this amazing bump I would be constantly dressing up. Instead, I had minimal morning sickness but 1st ti exhaustion almost killed me. And at 21 weeks I have a much bigger stomach but it is not a defined bump. Definitely curious when it will round out.
  • Options
    @kbduke - I had never had heartburn before getting pregnant and didn't understand what it really was like.  Scared me so much I went to the doctor, only to find out it was heartburn.  Lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks!!

How big is baby?  I think the comparisons are kind of strange this week (1980s fanny pack?!). Had my AS today and baby GIRL is measuring 6 days ahead and about 12 inches and 1 pound!

Whats going on this week? AS today. Need to get really serious about daycare, maternity & newborn photos, registry and a whole crapload of other things too! Feeling a bit overwhelmed this week!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant - Heartburn here as well. I mentioned it on the symptoms thread as well. Like chest on fire heartburn. The only thing that's helped me is cutting out my daily caffeine (unsweetened iced tea from Starbucks). But that's totally depressing as well. Rave - AS went awesome. Met both of our parents for lunch to let them know that we're having a girl. Everyone is so excited. I love knowing already, I wasn't cut out for team green at all!

GTKY: What did you think pregnancy was going to be like before you got pregnant and how has that thought changed? I thought I would have morning sickness and all sorts of food adversions. Instead I have crazy constipation and acne. Definitely the symptoms they don't show in the movies!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21w1d (sorry I am late!)

How big is baby? Size of an endive/banana(again)/weasel (!)/10in and over 12 oz.

Whats going on this week? Nothing this week but waiting (im)patiently for my AS Monday!!!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am feeling the baby move every day (morning and evening), DH has tried to feel the kicks but gets frustrated that he can't feel it. 

GTKY: What did you think pregnancy was going to be like before you got pregnant and how has that thought changed?
    I was very anxious and nervous the entire first tri (2 mc history), and I thought that I would be super nervous the entire way, but I feel good now that I am in the second trimester. I am managing my anxiety and stay optimistic that this will be my rainbow :)
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker