Pregnant after a Loss

PGAL Check-In 7/25

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. How far along are you? EDD? 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: 

5. Questions:

6. GTKY: If you could live in a TV show, which one would you pick? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: PGAL Check-In 7/25

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):  I'll do a quick recap since we have some new posters. We have a 4 year old daughter, lost our second daughter at 31 weeks last fall, now expecting our rainbow.

26w4d, October 27

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I get full really easily these days. I love food so this makes me sad. The heat makes me so tired, I try to stay in the a/c. Baby moves a ton, which I'm loving!

Growth scan next week. 

5. Questions:

Friends, they always have so much fun!

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I have not participated yet. So hi, dh and I are 28, have been married for 5 year and together for almost 12 now. We have a ds who is 2 1/2. We had 2 MC before ds and one back in December and are PG again, hopefully with a sticky one!!

2. 11 weeks Feb 10

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: doing pretty well. So tired and ready for that to let up a bit. I am also so glad we have the Doppler. It's so nice to hear that little hb every few days! 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: announcing! We told DHS parents about a month ago, my parents last week and will tell siblings tonight. We plan on telling all of our friends after 12 weeks. 

5. Questions: how do others deal with exhaustion and toddlers at the same time? I feel like I am being such a bad mom right now. 

6. GTKY:  Nothing I watch. I would not want to live with all the drama and peril. Haha

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• Loading the player...
  • @MeganWorden My daughter doesn't nap anymore but she's pretty good about mommy needing down time. She'll lay on the couch with me and watch cartoons or a movie. She gets more screen time than I would like, but I need the break. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yeah my son went from like 2 hours of screen time a week to like 2 a day. Ds will not nap all of a sudden either. I just feel bad because I used to engage him most of the day and now he spends a lot of time self entertaining. I guess it is good practice for when this lo gets here :persevere: I am looking forward to the second trimester energy boost!

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Had a MMC in March at 9w2d (baby measured 7w4d)

7 weeks 6 days- 3/7/17

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:
    Had my first ultrasound yesterday, baby is measuring on track with a heart beat of 158 bpm. 

I have my first appointment with the OB doctor in 2 weeks at 9 weeks 6 days. 

5. Questions:
    Knowing things are okay in there for now is a big relief even though I was so scared to have the ultrasound. I know my PGAL brain will creep back in eventually but trying to just be positive right now. 

All my favorite TV shows are dramas so definitely wouldn't want to live in their worlds- especially Game of Thrones, I would barely make it out alive!!
  • KurtniKurtni member
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):
    I've never done the check in thread in here before but I post and lurk :). I'm 24, married for 4 years. My first baby was stillborn last year at 25 weeks due to a cord accident. 
    14 weeks, January 25, 2017
    3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I'm not experiencing much nausea anymore but I am still exhausted all the time. My dogs are loving all the extra maps though. 
    I'm very anxious about the anatomy scan, but ready to get it over with and get some reassurance. 
    5. Questions:

Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls. I love cheesy small towns. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • KyCade3013KyCade3013 member
    edited July 2016
    1. introduce yourself:   I'm 32, DH is 31. We have a 4 yr old and 2.5 yr old. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks/baby measured 10 weeks back on January 1st. Today is my due date, going to get some white flowers for the backyard and possibly sign this book at a church after work if I have the courage! It's for miscarriages/babies.

2.how far along are you?   I'll be 5 weeks on Friday. First milestone.. Lol. March 31 or April 1st.

3. Rants/Raves: none, I don't get morning sickness but I am tired. I usually get sick feeling around 6 weeks. I'm thankful to be pregnant, did not think I would be this month and due around my husband and daughters bday, March 30 & March 31st. Will be happy to have another March baby if it all goes well.  

4. Next milestone: one step at a time over here, 7 week ultra sound for heartbeat, then 12 weeks ultra sound. I'll be estastic Septemeber 16th. 

5. Questions: none, I have two appts next week with two diff doctors because my old team sucked. Going to compare the two to see if the grass is greener. 

6. Tv show.... Probably fixer upper and live in a small down in Texas or Texas in general. You get so much bang for your buck down there. 

Edited: spelling etc. 

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

Recap for new posters: started trying for first child September 2014. Had 2 MMC in January and July 2015. Had a small uterine septum removed in December 2015.

16w2d - January 9

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

I'm actually starting to feel more normal. Just miss peeing like a normal person. 

feeling baby move! 

5. Questions:

Probably Gilmore girls
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): not new but not regular poster - had MC at the end of December 2015 at 7 weeks. 

11 weeks, EDD Feb 14th

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I'm moving to Texas from Canada in less than a week! Life is so full and crazy and I can't wait for it to settle down into a new routine. 

another ultrasound next Tuesday is the reason we're delaying leaving (covered 100% with standard medical care here) - though I suppose the end of the first trimester the next week will be lovely too.

5. Questions:

I've never really thought about this much - maybe Once Upon A Time? 
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1.  Hi!  I'm new to this board.  I am 37 & have been TTC since December 2014.  I have had 3 losses where I saw a heartbeat in week 6 and development stopped.  Only the last one were we able to have genetic testing.  It was normal.  Nothing has been found on my RPL testing.  The RE thinks my issue is likely immune.  He is throwing "all the voodoo" as he calls it at me.  I'm on 20mg prednisone, oral progesterone, baby aspirin & lovenox injections.

2. 5 weeks today.  EDD 29-March

3.  I have been hesitating with my lovenox injections the last couple of days.  Today is stuck myself 3 times before I was successful.  Lame!

4.  I am having a very hard time looking forward to anything.  I have my next US a week from tomorrow.  I will be 6+1.  I have never made it past 6+2.  I always go back at WK7 to no development.   The next 2 weeks will
    be long and hard emotionally.

5. Questions:  anyone else on lovenox and feel like they have mastered minimizing bruising?  Any tips?  I find there is zero rhyme or reason to what gets a bad one and what doesn't!

6.   CSI because I should have been a forensic pathologist.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

I'm Lindsay/terrified. 2 previous MC's, just got pregnant after our first IUI. I've gotten pretty good at dodging the "when are you two having kids" question. It's amazing that so many women struggle, yet EVERYONE asks this question. 

I guess I'm 5w4d, EDD of 3/27/17. I "passed" all of my HCG draws so I get my first us in a week. 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:
    I'll physically hurt the next person I hear chewing. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: First us!

5. Questions:
    When am I allowed to let myself get excited?

Gilmore Girls!
  • @Linnie29 I wavered between excited and terrified a lot during first tri. Some days I still do.

BabyFruit Ticker

Not new per se, I am back after my last loss in March. I actually started these weekly check ins, so I'm so happy to see them still going! 

7w2d, due 3/19/17

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    Had a great looking US today. I've been very anxious due to spotting. I probably won't be any more calm until the 12 week scan. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: 12 week appointment

5. Questions: None now. 

6. GTKY: If you could live in a TV show, which one would you pick? I'm weird, I'm going to say the West Wing. I loved that show! 
  • @MrsBinPA Lovinox injections seems to be that way! I'm a nurse and there never seems to be good reason as to why some bruise more than others. I think it just depends on the person, you know? Some people (like myself and possibly you, too!) just bruise more easily! 
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    Miscarriage D&C 05/04/2012
    Eleanor born 05/02/2013
    Beatrix born 09/12/2014
    Ectopic surgery 04/30/2016
    BFP 07/26/16, EDD 04/04/2017
  • chrstna618chrstna618 member
    edited August 2016
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): realized I haven't posted on this thread and haven't been over to this board in a while so - I'm 26 and DH is 31, first pregnancy ended feb in MC at 12w, think it was lost around 9w. Second pregnancy, hoping for first baby!

10w today, due March 1st (hi @Wishilivedinflorida)

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    going to be a nervous month, healthy ultrasound last week right where it should be but I need to hit 13w for my PGAL brain to leave me alone. I have a Doppler to check in on Bean until next appt, particularly on our anniversary trip next week. (6 years! Phew!)

next midwife visit at 13w, it will be the longest I've ever been pregnant

5. Questions: 
    any advice for transitioning out of first trimester symptoms before you start to show? I'm sure that will be the scariest part of this pregnancy...that I can anticipate...

oh so many choices! Gilmore girls and West Wing are great ideas but I'd have to say IT crowd...gotta love british comedy!