February 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 7/25

Sorry to start a zillion threads, but this hasn't happened in a while and I'm convinced other Monday people must be out there!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY (stolen from Sunday) Favorite home cooked meal? 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 7/25

• How far along are you? 

12 weeks

How big is baby? 

A plum! Now that's a substantial fruit!

Appointments this week? 

Tonight!

Symptom changes? 

Nausea is basically gone, and dizzyness is kicking in. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I'm just so nervous for my appointment! Our dating ultrasound ended up being very early, 6+4, and it feels like a long span of radio silence. If we hear the heartbeat today, we're going fully public and I'll relax a bit. 

I make my own fried rice, and it's pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

• I go here too! 
    12 weeks today
    i don't have a fruit chart:( 
    Nausea is still here but much better! Now I just crave iced beverages. Water is cool but ice water I will chug a gallon.
    Rant...I still do not have any real maternity care. I'm getting super annoyed that my only check has been at the hospital. I think my son has an ear infection so today we now have to find a dr who will let us just pay out of pocket for care for him. I'm stressing to the max about how much it's gonna cost but he needs it. Insurance is such a b. And so confusing.
    favorote meal would have to be pizza! All homemade is my favorite. 

• Loading the player...
  • @mjsommer we're EDD buds! Sorry for your insurance situation. Refresh me-are you the poster who just moved from Canada to the States? I know that getting a new job is considered a qualifying event to sign up for an Affordable Care Act plan. In the meantime, if your state hasn't chased away all the Planned Parenthoods, they are a great place for low-cost OOP care. I went to one for birth control a few years ago when I had a three month insurance gap pre-ACA and they were so kind and professional. 

For your son, look for an "urgent care" clinic in your area. They'll often have reduced OOP rates. 
  • We moved from Hawaii to the mainland and we have insurance which is the real kicker! It's just we don't have proof due to being in between stuff. I'm reserves my husband is active duty and our son was under me. But now that I've left active duty I have tamp and no one has any idea what that is so its a mess. August 10 it should be fixed but since the move our poor little guy has been crushed by illness. He had a 101 for 3 days. Vomiting and diarrhea for another few days. Last night he started vomiting again and has the red ear/drainage symptoms. I just feel so bad for him. We found a minute clinic so I'm super happy and it'll only be like $200! Thank you for the recommendation! I have no idea why I didn't think of that. 
  • jab3-2jab3-2 member
    11 weeks today

Lime

no not until next week on the 4th

more dizziness and numbness of extremities, other symptoms haven't subsided yet

Lately been feeling extra emotional about my kids growing up so fast, nostalgic I guess

my moms baked mac and cheese

good luck at your appointment today xstatic3333 and hope you have better luck with your insurance situation soon mjsommer and also that your little guy feels better soon. Funny what you said about needing ice cold water, that's me too with water and every drink. 

• Gotcha @msjommer. How frustrating! I've heard that the military insurance can be tough to navigate, which is a shame; service members, of all people, shouldn't have it be so difficult. You have enough else to worry about! Glad you could find a good OOP option for your LO. 
  • How far along are you? 
    11 Weeks, baby!

How big is baby? 
    A Bee Hummingbird!

Appointments this week? 
    Dating U/S on Friday- wheee!

Symptom changes? 
    I feel a significant decrease in my nausea this morning. Fingers crossed that this is going to be a more regular thing!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I had the sex friday night for the first time since we found out about this little guy/gal. I am starting to feel human again and like maybe I *can* do this thing. Funny since last Sunday and Monday were the worst days for my nausea. Also, wtf at my cravings- currently salami and cheese sandwiches. I don't avoid lunch meat as a hard and fast rule like some do/I should, but I also don't want to be eating it for every meal. (dinner Fri, lunch Saturday, dinner Sunday)

My family and I love biscuits and gravy. I make it for dinner probably every other week.I also love copycat Ikea meatballs. 

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• How far along are you? 
    10 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    strawberry
    Appointments this week? 
    Wednesday
    Symptom changes? 
    Nausea, insomnia, and exaustion!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

I love my mom's chicken n dumplings recipe! 
  • jab3-2jab3-2 member
    Aadamson12, yes with the insomnia! I forgot about that one.

• How far along are you? 
    10 weeks

How big is baby? 
    strawberry
    Appointments this week? 
    US and doc appointment tomorrow, I'm super nervous and anxious. Im scared out of my mind that something is going to be wrong and I hate that I can't relax. Im trying so hard to be positive. Damn you PGAL brain, I LOATHE YOU!

Symptom changes? 
    I think this is partially my reason for being nervous about tomorrow's appointment. I feel pretty damn good! I feel like I woke up one morning and POOF everything was gone!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My rant: see above ;)

How do you pick just one?? I love spaghetti and meatballs, enchiladas, chicken wild rice soup....to name a few!