March 2017 Moms
Options

Nervous, excited, scared, oh my!

So many emotions running through me right now! First ultrasound tomorrow and so hoping to see my little blob with a strong heartbeat! Last pregnancy found out at 10 week US that I had a BO and measured 7w 2 d, so I'm super freaked that it will happen again! Prior to miscarriage I had 2 normal pregnancies and never worried about much, this pregnancy I worry daily! Hope some of my fears ease up after I see everything normal on US, wish me luck!!! 

Re: Nervous, excited, scared, oh my!

• Options
    kelizrkelizr member
    Clearly my sub conscience feels this way. Last night, I had repeated dreams about red spotting, waking up from that dream within another realizing it was real, then testing like crazy and every test was breaking or not registering and who knows. When I woke up for real, I immediately POAS. Had me in quite the panic. Obviously that doesn't kill all worries... But it's all the reassurance I needed right then. Ugh! Worrying is normal, especially considering it's something you can't see and in many ways you are virtually helpless in controlling right now. Prior losses make it harder! Hang in there momma!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am spotting a tiny bit of brown blood as of a few days ago and my first appointment isn't until 10 weeks (after having two very uneventful pregnancies with no spotting ever) SO I am really nervous that your story will be my story! Were you experiencing symptoms from 7 to 10 weeks? Did you have spotting/bleeding?

Btw, I think protocol says that you should add **TW** to the title of this thread since you mention a miscarriage.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I understand your worry. ***TW*** I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum in March at around 8 weeks. Now I am pregnant again, dealing with pregnancy symptoms and wondering if I am going through this for nothing. If right now I think I'm pregnant, and I get to my ultrasound to only find that my body's like "Sike! Just kidding."  I don't have an US until 8/16, so this time I won't know for sure that anything viable and healthy is in there till I'm around 10 weeks. The wait can be really tough some days, but you have to take each day at a time and understand that right now, you are pregnant. I've decided that my worrying won't change what I will see at my first US for the better or worse. So each day, I try to choose to enjoy it and say, today I'm pregnant. It's not easy. Some days I just can't shake how I feel and I end up googling the most stupid things, but each day is different. Today, I choose to focus on hope.  

Hang in there, and FX for you that you have a good US and see your little one's HB. :)

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    Everything went great! All is measuring exactly with my last period, which is a first for me! Didn't know about the *TW* thing, I've tried clicking on the abbreviation link but it won't go on my phone. With first miscarriage I had no signs whatsoever, it was a complete and total surprise at US. Wish everybody good luck, and all continues to progress without issue! 
  • Options
    Ugh I feel all the same things! (TW) I had a miscarriage earlier this year late into my first trimester. That was my first pregnancy. Now, I am so overly anxious about essentially ever aspect of this pregnancy. I don't have an ultrasound until 8.5 weeks, and I really can't handle the wait until then. Two weeks currently feels like an eternity. 
  • Options
    @DaniBanani16, they initially tried to schedule my first US a bit later but I begged them to do it sooner... 8W was the earliest they would schedule though, they said if dates were off that it could cause undo worry or concern. Hated the wait though! 
  • Options
    @DaniBanani16 I feel exactly the way you do but my ultrasound is tomorrow (I'll be 8.5 wks) and I'm still super anxious. The wait killed me, still killing me. Need tomorrow to be today lol. I'm also PGAL