July 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change -- anyone??

How many weeks?

Anything baby-related this week?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: if you could own any exotic animal, what would it be and why?
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married: 7/4/15
TTC #1 since marriage
BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

Re: Sunday Ticker Change -- anyone??

• Options
    KASGKASG member
    How many weeks? Thirty-freakin-NINE.

Another appointment tomorrow. And swimming probably Wednesday. (By swimming I mean just wading/floating/treading water.)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    Everyone told me I would have had this baby by now. Liars, the lot of them. Shout out to my mom though for these amazing foot massages while lotioning my feet and for helping out so much while she's been here. I need DH to step it up though lol because she's giving him MAJOR competition!

Siberian White Tiger. They're so pretty and I love big cats. They're just like little cats but big and that makes them even cuter!!!
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    How many weeks?
    39! Pumpkin, French grain sack, mini skateboard, American shorthair cat
    Doc appointment on Friday. Praying for some, any evidence that this baby wants to come on its own. Desperately praying I get my VBAC and don'tn make my scheduled c-section on 8/5
    Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    DH is on my shitlist. He left almost as soon as I walked in the door from class yesterday. Didn't get home til 2 am. Now he's gone again for baseball and has a softball game tonight. This leaves me to take care of DD and do all the housework myself. I really wanted to get started on the baby's room this weekend because, hello, we're running out of time but he could care less. Needless to say, I'm beyond irritated and crabby today, but trying so hard not to take it out on DD. 
    I would love to have a tiger of any sort. They are just such beautiful animals. Plus, I think playing and snuggling with it could be a lot of fun. 
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 40 eek

Anything baby-related this week? Midwife appointment tomorrow then just praying for labor

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? I'm tired of the "is he here yet" texts. Raves... DH has been incredible. Symptoms... Just feeling over being pregnant. 

GTKY: if you could own any exotic animal, what would it be and why? I think I'm good with my little yorkie haha
  • Options
    LF93 said:
    How many weeks? 40 weeks. I said last week I hoped not to be here but here I am. :(

I've an appointment on Wednesday so we'll see if anything is mentioned then. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? 
    Having a lot of cramps and pains but nothing consistent. I'm getting so disheartened right now it's unreal, can't seem to keep my emotions together what so ever. Crying at the drop of a hat at nothing. Boo. It sucks to be joining the overdue club but it's something that I have to get used to. To everyone who said i'd go early..... "F*CK YOU" hahaha

Hmmm I don't know!
    Amen to your R/R/S!!!!!!