July 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Bitchfest

2»

Re: Weekend Bitchfest

• Options
    What's hurting the most is she's been one of my closest friends since grade school. I sent her a message telling her I hope she never has to go what we're going through. I'm closing the door and I don't want to hear from her again. I guess I just figured she'd understand and grieve with me. I was wrong. 
  • Options
    @RaiEliJusHell1369 I am so so sorry for your loss. It may be hard, but I agree with the other ladies. What she did was insensitive and I would cut her out of your life. You are allowed to grieve in whatever way helps you, and everyone around you should understand that. You and your family are in my thoughts. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    @RaiEliJusHell1369 I'm so glad you closed that door. And I'm sorry for your family's loss. Do what is best for you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    @RaiEliJusHell1369 I'm so sorry for your loss and am so happy to hear you're getting professional help. I can't imagine having DS only to lose him a few days later. There is no time limit on grief. Your (former) friend is ignorant and self-centered. 

Now for my bitch- my DH has suddenly become super passive aggressive and its pissing me off. He's making snide little comments left and right and I really want to throw something at him. He is generally helpful and will do what I ask him to do, but complains about it and has frequently abandoned me to go out with his friends. He was supposed to do the cooking and cleaning while I focus solely on DS, but I've ended up doing just about everything and he's slept til 10+ am everyday. I know I'm just especially cranky because I got period today (4weeks PP), even though I EBF....ugghhhh /cries
  • Options
    @RaiEliJusHell1369 I am so incredibly sorry for your loss!  Grieving does not have a time clock attached to it and after such an awful loss you need to allow yourself all the time you need. I hope the grief counsellor helps you cope. Your friend is awful. What a horribly insensitive person, there's no excuse for that.