February 2017 Moms
Options

*TW* I'm out

Well I am at the ER right now, I have had spotting for two days now and they couldn't find a heartbeat and baby hasn't grown for two weeks. I am 8 weeks 4 days today and no where close to that. We decided to try the pill that is supposed to move things along, I really hope it works and we can try again soon. 

My fiancée and I are absolutely crushed, I have never lost a baby before and it is a horrible experience. I honestly don't know how to function, I feel like I don't know what to say to my fiancée. I want to comfort her but I am so sad myself. This is such a confusing situation and heartbreaking.

Thanks for the laughs and having somewhere to vent. I wish you all a happy and healthy nine months and hopefully I will be checking in from another BMB soon. 

Re: *TW* I'm out

• Options
    jab3-2jab3-2 member
    I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. I hope you and your fiancée can find comfort through each other somehow. I wish you didn't have to deal with this. I hope everything works out for you for the next time around, hopefully in the near future. Here to talk if you need somebody. 
  • Options
    Oh fuck I'm so sorry.  I hope if you guys decide to try again it's an easy process 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. It really is the worst. 
  • Options
    I'm very sorry to hear this. I also wish you the best through this crappy process and I hope you get everything you want soon.
  • Options
    kirstynikolekirstynikole member
    edited July 2016
    I'm so sorry to hear this and for your loss. Sending love. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry. You're in my thoughts, and I hope you and your FI have a smooth time moving forward when you are ready. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear. I hope you and your fiance are able to lean on each other through this difficult time. Take care of yourself, I will be thinking of you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm heartbroken to hear this.  I know you're not okay now, but I hope you will be soon.  xoxoxo
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Be gentle with yourself, take all the time you need to grieve and process. Sending hugs.
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry. Sending hugs ❤️ 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    lap018lap018 member
    So sorry for your loss! 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry...please take care of yourself
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.  It is an awful thing that happens.   Take care, and be well.
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Take good care of yourself.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Sending positive thoughts and I hope you get to join another bmb soon!
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    I am so so sorry. Your in my thoughts and prayers 
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :( Take care of yourself.

• Options
    I am so sorry. T&p's to you both!!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    I am so very sorry. Hugs. Take care of yourself and much love. 
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss! Praying for you both. I had to take that pill with my loss, feel free to pm me if you have questions. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry. All the hugs and comfort to you right now. You are not alone, you didn't do anything wrong. I found comfort and closure writing letters to the little one and making a couple of scrapbook pages with little mementos and such. Much love to you, this will never ever be easy! If you need or want to talk, I'll be here, as will many others who have gone through it too. Hugs.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself. 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I'm so sorry to read this. I hope you and your fiancé can find strength in each other. Wishing you a quick recovery so you can try again soon. 
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. Please take care of yourself and take the time to heal. I am in the same situation as you are and just experienced a loss. If you ever want to talk, please send me a message.  <3
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. It is the worst, but please know it was nothing you guys did and a lot of us have unfortunately gone through the same thing. Take care of yourselves.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you guys the very best, and hope you get rainbow baby soon.