December 2016 Moms
Options

Sale Thread

When you see a great deal, post it here!

Re: Sale Thread

• Options
    Pink Blush is having 50% off clearance items

Pish Posh Baby (which I have never heard of and have never used before, hopefully it's ok) is having 40% off baby jogger items.  We got the 2015 model of the City Jogger GT stroller for $215 (normally $360, 2016 model just came out).  It's on sale everywhere else for $286 so I'm pumped.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Green Nursery is having a $5 off $50 sale on BumGenius CD's. It's a pretty good deal, compared to anything else you'll find online--I dropped a handsome chunk o' change there yesterday on two Freetime 12-pack bundles.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    kbdukekbduke member
    @cayaylonglegs I just bought the boppy from Burlington for the same price!
  • Options
    Totally took part of the pinkblush sale! Thanks @penelope4612
  • Options
    For those that have bought from Pink Blush... how do they run? I've been debating buying a couple dresses, but am not sure if a small or medium would be better (I fall into the middle range of busty size, but have some hips!). Pre-PG, I normaly wore a size 8 in jeans/pants, and a small/medium top depending on the brand.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Target typically clearances lots of baby stuff this month. My store currently ranges from 30-50% off but I'm hoping it drops to 70% on Monday for some items. I may or may not be walking around target a lot next week. 

Toys also have the big clearance going in right now...some have reached 70% already but most seem to be at 50 still. Those prices change on Thursdays. Last night I picked up a baby toy for 50% off. We need nothing as we saved everything from DD1...but I want DD2 to have something new, ya know!?! 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    ashleaf2018ashleaf2018 member
    edited July 2016
    I don't know the specific sales but Motherhood Maternity has some good ones! Some shirts are only $10, some are only $5, they had a table of what looked like capris that was BOGO free. I got a sports nursing bra that wasn't on sale but it was still only $20. A lot cheaper than what I was expecting!

ETA: They also have plus size tops for $10 or less. They were super cute, very gauzy and summery. I would have gotten a few but while I'm very curvy, I'm not quite into a plus size yet. 
  • Options
    I'll second Motherhood Maternity. I don't know if this was all the time, but they had all their clearance bogo 50%. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not really a specific sale but don't forget about zulily.com! They often have a lot of great maternity brands on sale, and their stock changes constantly. 
  • Options
    kbdukekbduke member
    Zulily has skip hop diaper bags today
  • Options
    Fauxpa said:
    Not really a specific sale but don't forget about zulily.com! They often have a lot of great maternity brands on sale, and their stock changes constantly. 

I was window shopping there earlier today and decided against buying anything because of their no returns policy. Have you run into things from Zulily that don't fit right and you wish you could return?
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @temmetime I've only ordered from there once for this reason. It scares me. I ordered a few maternity tops a while back. Some are big, but I figure I'll grow into them. I'll only order tops in styles I know generally fit well. Bottoms scare me because the fit is so much harder. Plus the super slow (not free) shipping generally turns me off unless there's stuff I really like that I'm willing to wait for.
  • Options
    @temmetime I haven't had any issues yet with no returns.  So far triple checking the sizing guides has been sufficient enough, but it is definitely frustrating that you can't really return things.
  • Options
    I ordered a bunch of stuff from Zulily when I first started to need bigger clothes. Overall, I was happy, though there was one item that didn't fit - thankfully it was cheap. I'd order again and be even more careful about sizing. 
  • Options
    60% sale items at LOFT today and also 30% regular price items. I bought 2 dresses, 3 shirts/blouses from the maternity petite section, they were already marked down and they take an extra 60% off at the register/cart! I did it online, but I am sure they have it at the store too! Code vacay for the 30% one.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

• Options
    @queenklau - thanks for the heads up!  I have a Loft giftcard and have been waiting for a sale.  Got 2 dresses, a shirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of work pants!
  • Options
    Zulily scares me as well with ordering. I've only ordered one thing, and it was some spanx... and it took FOREVER to ship. I am so in between sizes that I wouldn't know what to order. Cute stuff though!

My MIL offered to take me shopping soon for maternity clothes, which is a nice gesture. My mom bought me some pants/jean capris and some shorts early on. I have enough pants to get me through fall/winter and mainly just want a pair of bootcut jeans. I'll also need more tops but want to buy when I have more of a bump, as it's hard now to visualize. The bump is there, but I am still in between sizes. So, I will be watching sales for when the time comes... as even though it's not my money, I don't want someone else paying full price for stuff they don't need to.

• Options
    Re: The Zulily debate - I've only purchased kids clothes for my niece (one dress that I received was NOT sized according to the sizing chart, but the rest were fine) and other non clothing items.  Agree that it makes me too nervous to purchase clothes that I can't return.

With that said, Zulily is having a sale on Skip Hop today (I know they are a popular diaper bag company) and also Kate Spade is having a 75% off sale and there are some diaper bags on sale there too:
    https://surprise.katespade.com/ks-view-all
  • Options
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RE the previous comment, I have a Kate Spade Diaper bag and I LOVE IT. So big and room and cute. Zulily  has awesome customer service. Yeah, it takes forever to get to you and you can't return the actual product, but with the issues I've had with them they've let me keep the product and gave me a credit in my account.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FWIW I tend to shop/look for baby gear around fall time. That seems to be when companies are phasing out old patterns and brining in the new patterns for the following year. I remember getting some nice gear for mega cheap with my previous pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Motherhood has a big sale on plus size clothing right now.  ALL plus size tops $10, ALL plus size dresses and bottoms $15.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up @penelope4612!!

Just ordered a baby jogger city select from pishposh!

so happy to get that good of a deal on a higher end stroller!  
  • Options
    @Kacie209 - I just got my pink blush order in (sorry, I would've responded sooner, but I've never ordered from them before).  Before getting pregnant I was a size XS on top and a size 4 on bottom.  I got a maxi dress in size small, which fits great.  However, it is perfect length for me, and I am 5'4, so I imagine it would be too short for some.  I also got what I thought was a T shirt, that is also size small, and is huge (and more like a tunic).  However, when I look back at the pic, it does seem more like a tunic, so I guess I just wasn't paying attention.
  • Options
    Has anyone mentioned the old navy sale yet? Everything is 40% off using the code COOL40 and if you have eBates you can score 15% cash back on your purchase! Not sure how long it's running, but I scored some cute fall things for my DD earlier! 
  • Options
    ea301ea301 member
    Has anyone mentioned the old navy sale yet? Everything is 40% off using the code COOL40 and if you have eBates you can score 15% cash back on your purchase! Not sure how long it's running, but I scored some cute fall things for my DD earlier! 
    Thanks for the heads up! I just got a few clearance items, including a couple of dresses in hopes that one will work for my cousin's wedding next month! I missed out on the 15% at ebates (darn it!) but I'll take my 2% with a smile!

• Options
    I know some people have mentioned before that they don't like Carter's, but they are having a really good sale! I got a cute fleece sleep-n-play for $12 and they had a lot of things anywhere from 35-50% off plus 25% off of clearance. They had a lot of fall/winter stuff when a lot of the places I've gone to have only had summery stuff. 
  • Options
    Target has $10 off any maternity jeans today :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @ashleaf2018. Most of my sons wardrobe has been Carters and have no clue why people wouldn't like it. My son has a long torso and is thin and carters fit better than anything for him. Plus kids will have blowouts and get alllll sorts of stuff all over their clothes so why spend a ton of money on that, or something they may wear once? I don't get it. Not accusing you of anything btw! Just frustrated. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jenlynne0624 Same here, I can't imagine paying $20 for a onesie when I can get a set of 5 for like $16. Especially when they will just outgrow it too fast/poop on it/throw up on it/maybe never wear it. And it's not like their stuff isn't cute. I saw a ton of things there today but I stuck to my budget. So until next payday, Carter's. :)
  • Options
    @jenlynne0624 Same here, I can't imagine paying $20 for a onesie when I can get a set of 5 for like $16. Especially when they will just outgrow it too fast/poop on it/throw up on it/maybe never wear it. And it's not like their stuff isn't cute. I saw a ton of things there today but I stuck to my budget. So until next payday, Carter's. :)
    Make sure to sign up for their rewards program! 
    My cousin registered all organic clothing, Hanna Andersson, and Gor like none of it because our family refused to spend 16 dollars on one pair of newborn pants. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    temmetime said:
    Target has $10 off any maternity jeans today :)
    Just ordered a pair online, thanks!!!
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    Mamax2Mamax2 member
    Does anyone know if the Motherhood Maternity sale is at the outlet stores as well? We have an outlet close to us, and with DH off tomorrow due to mt A/S, I thought about going and checking it out. I don't want to waste a trip there though if not.
  • Options
    @mamax2 my guess would be yes, but you might call your store to double check before you head that way. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Kacie209 I wear size 8 pants and mediums for Pink Blush work great for me, whether it's bottoms, tops, or dresses. I typically wore a M or L for shirts pre-pregnancy. Motherhood Maternity I wear mediums too. 
  • Options
    dmontgo said:
    @Kacie209 I wear size 8 pants and mediums for Pink Blush work great for me, whether it's bottoms, tops, or dresses. I typically wore a M or L for shirts pre-pregnancy. Motherhood Maternity I wear mediums too. 
    Good to know! I am usually an 8 as well, and the mediums from MM fit perfect. Thanks!

• Options
    If anyone has a Once Upon A Child local to them, check them out for sales right now. I have a handful of stores nearby and all of them are running AMAZING sales on summer items and onesies. Sales range from .50/piece-$1.00/piece depending on your store. 
    I grabbed some ON stuff and a Tea dress for $1/ea yesterday. 
  • Options
    Mamax2Mamax2 member
    @Christinaruth74, we have a Once Upon close to us. They're running 20% off clothes this weekend, plus it's tax free weekend here! I told DH I may go a little crazy there this weekend.
  • Options
    Pink Blush Maternity has half off all clearance today. And as always, no shipping also!
    BabyFetus Ticker