Options

Friday ticker change. 7/22

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Favorite fast food?

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday ticker change. 7/22

• Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks today! 

How big is baby? Size of a plum, which if I remember means over 2 Inches

Appointments this week?
    I had my nt scan and blood draw yesterday. 

Symptom changes? Nausea is almost completely gone!!!  Siatica is acting up something fierce. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just trying to be patient about the blood test results and gender. 

GTKY: Favorite fast food? I don't eat much fast food but I will on occasion eat Wendy's chicken nuggets. But if it counts I love panera' Apple chicken salad! My Panera has a drive thru so I count it as "fast food"

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BrittRN+BrittRN+ member
    edited July 2016
    How far along are you? 10 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    prune

Appointments this week? 
    dating ultrasound on Monday

Symptom changes? same old afternoon nausea/gagging. Otherwise feeling good.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm getting so excited and ready to announce as we inch closer to 12 weeks 

GTKY: Favorite fast food? I love Taco Bell and jimmy johns 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 Weeks

How big is baby? Cherry

Appointments this week?
    no appointments until my 12 week

Symptom changes? Nasal congestion and headaches. Still tired and boobs are still sore but not as bad as they were 2 weeks ago.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Patiently waiting for my next appointment.

GTKY: Favorite fast food? I love Chick-Fil-A
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum

Appointments this week? 
    I had one earlier this week. My doc tried to find the heartbeat on fetal Doppler even though she knew it was kinda early. She couldn't find it and I kinda went into a panic (despite reassurances it was early). So she did a quick ultrasound. Since I didn't drink water, the image quality was poor, but we could see LO moving and grooving with a good heartbeat so that was wonderful to hear.

Symptom changes? Symptoms are subsiding! DH is happy. I am happy. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? This heat wave and high humidity is killing me! I finally feel better to go for walks but it's too hot! Going to have to drag DH to a department store just to walk around!

GTKY: Favorite fast food? Jimmy Johns.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a lime

Appointments this week? First Dr apt will be next Friday. In the meantime, we should receive the results from our genetic testing (including gender). 

Symptom changes? Less tired (sometimes)

Rant/Rave/Questions? Pretty sure my toddler just passed a cold to me. :(

GTKY: Favorite fast food? Street Tacos or Chick-fil-a in a pinch
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    The size of a Ferro Rocher. Mmmm. Chocolate. 
    Appointments this week? 
    NIPT counseling. OMG - I was there FOREVER. Did the blood draw for Harmony. Went around and around with the insurance company and the hospital about covering NT/integrated screen AND Harmony. Went round and round with the insurance company and the doctor about carrier screening for my spouse. Refused to use the lab the hospital uses because they're scammy. Found a new lab that won't need new orders and is in-network. Everyone was very nice and understanding, but I did a lot of swimming against the stream. 

Symptom changes? 
    I herniated a lumbar disc. I don't know if that's really a pregnancy symptom, but it's made pretty much everything else seem inconsequential. Except the nausea, because puking with a back injury SUCKS. Fortunately, I have a lovely and attractive lumbar support belt that helps with the pain. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Overall I think I'm feeling better. Or I'm getting better at managing feeling different, maybe. This is a good thing!
    Tacos. Taqueria tacos with spicy salsa, cilantro and onion. Mmmmm. That was lunch. 
  • Options
    How far along? 12 weeks

Size of baby? Plum

Appoinment this week?  MFM with NT scan and NIPT blood testing this week and then my regular OB appointment 2 days later

Symptom changes? Feeling almost back to normal
    but that might be because I have been on vacation for the last week

Rant/Rave/Questions-  I don't have anything

Favorite Fast food-  I like Arby's for their market deli sandwiches and will reluctantly eat at others.  Just not a huge fast food person. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    11 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    The size of a lime.

Appointments this week? 
    None.

Symptom changes? 
    Thought less MS, because I felt awesome one day! Been even worse the rest of the week after that, though... :( Also, have started having sinus headaches everyday, not sure if that's pregnancy related or just me being sick.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    With DD second trimester made no difference as far as MS or fatigue, really hoping this time the second tri is as magical as it's supposed to be!

I don't eat fast food very often, but if I had to pick I'd got with Moe's. Although, for some crazy reason I've been craving KFC lately! No idea why, since it's literally been 10 years since I've had it.