August 2016 Moms
Options

Twin mommas check in!

It has been awhile! I see many of you have had your babies! Whose left standing with me?? Inside or outside world babies, please update us all! 

Gestational age?
35+3 

Type of twins?
di/di (fraternal) girls!

Symptoms?
going pee every 2 hours at night, pelvic pressure, 1cm dilated, inconsistent contractions, sensitive belly from being so stretched out!

Due date or scheduled DD?
due aug 22 but will be induced the week of the 8th.

Positions for birth plan? Or if you gave birth already, was it c-section or vaginal?
both girls are head down and I plan on doing a vaginal deliver as long as they stay that way! 

Congrats to all the outside babes! 

Re: Twin mommas check in!

• Options
    Gestational age?
    35+4

Type of twins?
    di/di Boys

Symptoms?
    So much movement, Lost the mucous plug, inconsistent contractions, an irritated uterus and as of last week 1-2cm dialated and 30% effaced. At the Dr now, hoping for something more! Do I even need to say uncomfortable and miserable from all this stretching and heat?!?

Due date or scheduled DD?
    Due Aug 21, but I'm pushing to lock in an Aug 5 schedule by my Dr's dates 

Positions for birth plan?
    At least one head down, planning on Csection since these boys are movers
  • Options
    tmk0325tmk0325 member
    edited July 2016
    seriously the app sucks lately.  Had a post typed and it deleted it.

boys are 35 weeks today and actual age is 28 days! Both are doing well and there is talk about maybe coming home by the end of next week. Fingers crossed.

i had a c section. Baby a was head down but b was transverse and frank breech! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ang2fetl I'm glad I'm not alone! I'm going slightly crazy here! All these babies being born and then here we are with twins (who are suppose to come early...!) still pregnant lol! People just put it in my mind that I would for sure go early. Which I suppose before 37 still is.. But when the belly measures 43 weeks one is just kind of over it... Ha! 

@tmk0325 how amazing would that be to take them home next week!! I'll send some prayers for that day to come sooner than later!! I also have to google frank breech!