February 2016 Moms
Options

the squeals

I think Liam found his voice. NON-STOP squealing for anything he does or doesn't like.alittle overwhelmed bc they all sound the same.he's also started growling when he's mad.sounds like a baby pig in my house.lol.anyone else lol one's doing this? He also LOVED his bath till about 2 week ago now he screams bloody murder (nothing has changed same routine same bathroom same babywash) he just hates it.tried putting toys with him,making water warmer or cooler nothing helps.

Re: the squeals

• Options
    My little man sounds like he's saying "mamamamamama!!!!" And yells it very loudly. It's actually quite funny because he's normally very quite
  • Options
    Aww!! I wish he would say mama!!! He's very loud and highpitched !for the last 3days he's refusing baby food grumpy,squealing and just unhappy. He has two teeth and I can't feel any in his gum right now.he's been a pain to get to sleep to.took 2 -3hours last night. He nurses to sleep in under a half hour usually.he's not sick.idk what's going on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yep. my girl is all about the squealing, very very loudly. makes me go crazy when she does it for hours on end.. but eh, what can i do lol. wine is my best friend these days  :D
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• Options
    Yes! I tell him he sounds like a pterodactyl!
  • Options
  • Options
    jarob747jarob747 member
    edited July 2016
    My little guy squeals Non-Stop he also says mama mama mama I love it. And I actually think he knows what it means cuz he'll reach his arms up for me saying mama. He squeals all the time. We were in Walmart last week and he was squealing just because he was happy I thought it was hilarious and cute but I did see a couple of looks. I figured it was better than a screaming crying baby which he has been before. He definitely starts to scream squeal when he's tired. I'm learning to differentiate them. 
    ETA
    I believe this 5th leap is well under way over here and contributing to the grumpiness and cranky squeals too.
  • Options
    Yea seems that way here as well! Liam only screams "nightnight"when he's tierd.he hasn't said any m or d sounds at all"(but he sounds alot of" babababa"
  • Options
    Oh the squeals I love it I have a musical group going on over here baby squeal doggy howls lol we do this for about 10-15 min one of them eventually falls asleep! No mama no dada lots of squeals, giggles and ah's lol
  • Options
    Oh the squeals I love it I have a musical group going on over here baby squeal doggy howls lol we do this for about 10-15 min one of them eventually falls asleep! No mama no dada lots of squeals, giggles and ah's lol
  • Options
    That's hilarious!