June 2016 Moms
Options

Baseball game with one month old?

This Saturday at 6pm is a baseball game that we are supposed to go to with my parents. It's a smaller stadium (not major league). The older kids are super excited about it, but now I'm wondering if it's too much noise for a one month old. 

Would you you go with a baby so young? Should I plan anything to help make it easier? I would obviously wear her in a wrap pretty much the whole night. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Baseball game with one month old?

• Options
    I doubt the noise be an issue unless she is sensitive to being startled awake but one month I think is still young enough that if she's in a carrier it should be fine.
  • Options
    I would as long as it wasn't hot out. Noise shouldn't be an issue and if you are wearing her she isn't getting passed around to catch possible sickness or anything. Just don't get hit with a fly ball
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about the noise. I would be more concerned about the sun and the temperature, but if it's in the evening it might be the perfect timing. Enjoy the evening out!
  • Options
    It will be a hot day, but in thinking I will just have to stay in the shady area of the stadium for the first half and after that it should be cool enough and the sun will be setting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker