January 2016 Moms

A tooth!

2 days before 6m and lo has cut his first tooth! I'm so excited. He like to bite my nose and we were out at dinner and I was what is that, ouch! There's been no signs to excessive drooling or gnawing no fussy evenings. I've been checking for tooth buds but his gums were nice and even. I hope that all his teeth come this easy

Re: A tooth!

• Lucky! When we were at the dr I got her to feel her gums and she said she is teething but definitely at least a month away if not longer
  • Yay! It's so exciting! DD cut her first tooth back on June 19th, just before she hit 4 months. Be careful! Those guys are sharp!
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting! We're at 5 and a half months and a tooth poked through today! Odd thing, it's a side bottom tooth. Crankiness explained. 
    Me: 31 DH: 40
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 since July 2016
    PCOS diagnosed 2008
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    My guy turned 6 months on the 5th and has 3 teeth already! I'm ready for them to stop haha 
  • Jealous of you all!
  • We have a little tooth too! He was super cranky while it was coming through, but seems to be over the worst of it (at least until the next one). Tooth is on the bottom and you can see it if you look really closely at the pic :) 
  • We have 2 teeth here! LO turned 6 months on the 2nd and the first tooth popped through the next day. The 2nd tooth came just a few days later. She was pretty cranky, but now that they are through, she is doing much better. 
  • No teeth yet over here. His pedi said he was teething at his 4 month check up... 2 months ago. 
  • My daughter cut her first tooth few days after she turned 6 months. She was biting my knuckle when I felt something sharp sure enough it was a tooth. I was so excited I believe her second one is not far behind. This is such an exciting milestone good luck to all mommy's hope our little ones can handle the pain.
  • My little guy had a tooth poke through for a few days then it went away :neutral:
  • Working on our third tooth over here!! I miss that gummy grin but so much fun watching LO change and grow!
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    Found the 3rd one yesterday and working on the 4th one today at least I'm 99% sure I saw a 4th one getting ready to poke through he's not really a fan of me looking at them haha 
  • We have 2 bottom teeth and the 2 top are coming in! My girl is getting too big. 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    edited July 2016
    @Becky012016 Same here! Dr said LO had swollen gums and was teething at 4 month check up. Then said the same exact thing at 6 month.... We have no teeth yet 

Edit added more 
  • My little had one come through right around the 6 month mark on 13 of July.  It was a couple days after she got her six-month shots and between the two of those she was cranky cranky cranky! It was on the bottom right side and I think the one beside it is coming in now. 
  • Turned 6 months on the 16th, on the 18th first tooth poked through. Not really cranky but droolly. 
  • Griffin turned 7 months on the 16th and no teeth yet! Pedi. said about 3-4 weeks ago, that they are coming, but give it another month or so. Hoping any time now.