Food Allergy

Past MSPI baby: please critique my plan for my 2nd child

Hi all,
My daughter had MSPI in infancy until about 8 months. Now she can eat any and all dairy and soy with no problems. It is also believed both my husband and I had MSPI as infants, causing both of our mothers to quit breastfeeding early. Our pediatrician believes our 2nd child has a high chance of also having MSPI due to these factors. 

My plan is to quit eating all dairy and soy 2 weeks before scheduled c-section, and stay off it completely for 4 weeks after birth. Then, I will try a soy product first. If no issues arise, I will then try a bakes good that has dairy. If no issues arise, I will then try a dairy product. If issues arise with the soy, I will wait 2 weeks before trying a baked good with dairy. 

What do you think about this plan? Should I try a different timeline or a different order? I am hoping to not have a colicky baby this time around by making these changes. It took about 8 weeks until the MSPI was diagnosed and another 4 before she finally stopped being fussy all the time...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Past MSPI baby: please critique my plan for my 2nd child