Pregnant after 35

Hello

hello ladies, I just wanted to introduce myself. I looked but didn't see an introduction thread so I hope it is okay.

I am 37 years old and just found out we are pregnant!! This will be our second baby but my third pregnancy. Our DD is 17 months old. I got pregnant with her at 35 delivering at 36. This little rainbow baby will be joining us when I am 38

Re: Hello

• -nizzle--nizzle- member
    edited July 2016
    Congratulations and welcome! This board isn't too active, but I'm here and so are a few others.

when are you due?

I'm 39 and mom to an awesome 3 year old boy. This is my fourth pregnancy, and I will be 40 when I deliver if all goes well. My husband and I are thrilled but keeping mum about this pregnancy because of our previous losses.

I Hope we see more activity here in coming days. It's so nice to be able to hear from women who understand what I am experiencing.
  • Hi Saracp!

congratulations and welcome!  I'm 41 pregnant with my first if you can believe it. I'm 8.5 weeks. So sorry to hear about you recent loss.  Wishing you happy and healthy pregnancy and baby this time!

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16