Braxton hicks mutated into something else; I'm now on day 3 of solid contractions. Finally went to OB, "false alarm", no dilation but was told, "I may not be pregnant next wk" for my 37wk appt. DS was born around 37 1/2 wks, and so far this LO has measured over a wk large. I'm 36wk1d today.
The hurry up and wait experience though?...Yup not a fan. We live an hr away from the hospital, and DS ended with a C despite all of my efforts.
Yesterday they ranged from 45min-30min, today its been 10-15min at a 'moderate' pain level. I kept thinking they would stop, but they're constant night/day. I wish there was a thermometer or alarm i could use. "Danger, danger, you're in active labor". The worse part is I feel responsible, as if I should know better. DH already called off today (He works nights), and it takes at least 30 min getting DS to his grandparents. So it's not as if "Go time" is simple.