Secondary IF
Options

2IF Check in??

Anyone still around? The last few posts had like 30 - 50 views and only a few responses. Come out lurkers!

Cycle Status?

QOTW? Mah birfday is Saturday. Do you all celebrate your birthdays in any special manner? 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: 2IF Check in??

• Options
    Status: So...I had my follow-up with my RE after my mock cycle last month. My HSG showed some scarring still there. My RE is going to call my surgeon and they are going to decide whether it is getting removed or left since it is in the top corner. It is affecting my right ovary, but that doesn't really matter with IVF. 

I discussed everything with my DH tonight and he didn't really seem to have an opinion either way. I mean, I am full steam ahead for IVF, but I do need his 100% buy-in and well, sperm. lol I hope he is just anxious and will talk to me about it on his own. Otherwise, I will let him stew a few days and ask this weekend. Oy.

QOTW: I usually take the day off of work, but my birthday is actually on a Saturday this year so I don't need to. L & I are going to get pedicures in the morning and my MIL is coming over 5ish to babysit so DH & I can go to a baseball game with our alumni group. It should be a nice day.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    pdbirdpdbird member
    CD21 - 5dp3dt. Currently in 2WW and I'm going nuts with researching. And I POAS. Yes, I know, it's too early. :(

QOTW: I don't do anything special for my birthday. We usually go out to dinner with my in-laws to celebrate mine and my DH's birthday (we are a week apart for birthdays). Although, 2017 would be the best birthday gift ever if I had another LO, but not banking on anything (since based on timing, it would be due 2 days after my birthday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Flamingemu!!  <3B)
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here!  Well kind of because we have been in and out of town without internet and I just barely got here before that lol.  I am in the middle of an evaluation cycle.  I had a "normal" HSG and some funky follicle ultrasounds.  My LH kits didn't match what they were seeing on the ultrasound so they had be come back a couple of days later and the follicles they say weren't the size they had predicted.  I have a progesterone check tomorrow.  I don't know lol I still too new and we have our "big" evaluation meeting Thursday.  I will try to update before we head out of town (again!)  Have a great weekend everyone!

• Options
    Happy almost birthday @Flamingemu

I'll play though I don't know if I belong here so if not, let me know. I am active TTGP poster and former member of the S13 BMB 

Intro: I'm 34, ttc#2, 10th cycle, /diagnosed with Diminished ovarian reserve (AMH .328, FSH 13.2) abnormal HSG & saline sono (polyps in uterus) Scheduled for hysterscopy with polypectomy 7/28.  Doc says our only chance is IVF/ins covers nothing. 

Cycle Status? TWW, 10dpo 

QOTW? Mah birfday is Saturday. Do you all celebrate your birthdays in any special manner?  

Before DS, i would always have a big blowout for my birthday with friends as I lived in a beach town all year long and have a summer birthday. Since DS was born almost 3 years ago, I have celebrated my birthday by making it a family day and taking him to the boardwalk, or amusement park or this past year we went to the water park. And then OH and I usually head down to the beach town I used to live in for drinks and to catch up with friends. 

DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @Marley629  S13? Man you all did not give my S12 group a very warm welcome when you all were new. lol

Insurance sucks. Do you have other options that offer any coverage at open enrollment? Good luck with your upcoming procedures.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    I'll post even though I'm a super newbie.
    CD 10, we are doing TI with OPK for now.  I have short cycles normally, 25-26 days so I usually have LH surge around day 10.  Nothing yet.  I've been spotting for the past couple days for some reason so not too hopeful for this cycle.
    My birthday is near Xmas so I don't do much - too busy.  DH usually buys me a cake.  DD just had her birthday party on Sunday so I'm still exhausted from that.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Options
    @Flamingemu ugh I remember that. I was quite embarrassed people reacted that way!! I thought it was thoughtful of all of you to reach out and provide advice. I think I even PM'd one of the s12 posters thanking her for reaching out and apologizing for the reaction ya'll received. 

My company insurance doesn't offer any plans that cover IF treatment at all. My FI's insurance however covers most fertility treatments (including 3 IVF lifetime cycles)  but our wedding date is set for April 2018 and he is stubborn and will not move it up just for insurance purposes :-/ which I guess I can see his point.  we are trying to see if I can be added as a domestic partner since we share a child and live together so trying that route first as I know some insurances have exceptions for those. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    RudyGirl76RudyGirl76 member
    edited July 2016
    Hello. I took a little time off of the boards. I'm sitting this month out due to several cyst on my one and only ovary :( I think I'm CD 18 (I don't keep track when we're not doing treatments!). Hopefully the cysts will resolve and we can do another IUI next cycle.

QOTW: This year I'll be 40! Eek! My DH is planning a trip to Chicago if we're not pregnant. If we do get pregnant well go someplace closer to KC. There is a slight chance we'll go to Disney World a couple of weeks after my birthday. If we do then we'll celebrate my bday and our son's 2nd birthday while we're there!