July 2016 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Jodi1980Jodi1980 member
edited July 2016 in July 2016 Moms
jodi
whitehall, pa
every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• TW is dunkin' donuts for fudging up my coffee order in the drive thru...messin' with prego is a NO go! :/  
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

• jwittwerjwittwer member
    edited July 2016
    My TW's today are as follows:

1)The team member who left the Company last week not completing a bunch of his stuff. The rest of the team thought it would be a great idea to pile that on to the workload that I already have to get through for the week.... Just awesome guys. 

2) My doctor for not agreeing to let me out two weeks before my due date because I'm not disabled and it wouldn't be beneficial for me to sit at home and wait for the baby to be born (I'm still mad about this)

3) DH - the only thing I asked of you yesterday was to wash a few sippy cups so I had them today. Did he do it? Of course not.

4) Myself. Just realized I missed my first CPA class on Saturday. Guess I have all of that studying to do on top of my increased workload. 

ETA #'s 2-4
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Loading the player...
  • New fridge being delivered today, the delivery window is between 10 and 2. Because I don't have anything better to do than than stay awake and keep my house clean for half the day between pumping every 3 hours and taking care of a 6 day old that was fussy and gassy from 2-4am. I went to bed at 1am. Yay one hour of sleep! I am super excited for the new fridge but I just want a nap. 
  • @jwittwer ugh, WTF were they thinking?! I would be annoyed too if I were in your position. It's amazing to me that they couldn't assign this work to someone who was not about to give birth.
  • LF93LF93 member
    My BF is the twatwaffle today, we are trying to start planning baby's baptism and pretty much have it all organised. We just have to actually book the venue and church when baby arrives. I have no problem inviting who we only want there but himself wants me to tell specific people that they aren't welcome (some "friends" of mine who are fairly toxic). I'd rather not say anything but we live in a small town so word will get out eventually. I hate confrontation and it's putting me in a bit of an awkward position. I have no problem saying that its family only but BF just keeps saying "what if they show up anyways?". Like there is honestly nothing I can do if anyone shows up to the venue (there's a bar at the front). He just expects me to throw people out. Sorry no,  not ruining the day for baby or myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • The front desk at my OB's office are my TW. This morning I had an u/s and then my weekly appt with my OB. they cancelled my appt with my OB because she had an emergency surgery and told me to "hang out" until she was done in a few hours. We went to my MIL's house (she lives a few blocks away) and waited for them to call us. Turns out the receptionist "forgot" to call me when my OB got back. I waited for 3 hours!!!! I had to chew them out so I could see my doctor. I'm glad we're at the end of this pregnancy because I'm not sure I can deal with them any longer. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• My TW is the lack of real progress despite everything Drs keep saying. I have constant false labor. Lost mucus plug. Have minor spotting. Just can't get consistent contractions that don't stop after a few hours. And they keep saying everything looks like it's about to happen at any minute! All the curse words!!!!!
  • elldelelldel member
    My cramps are the TW. Never contractions, always poop/gas. 
  • Finally got home from work. DH is playing video games. Not so much as a "how was your day?" from him or a hug, kiss, or anything. Guess that would require him to to stop playing video games for 5 f*cking seconds. That's a F*cking TW right there if I ever saw one. Pregnant rage.
  • rnyland1 said:
    Work is my TW as usual.....another wasted day at the office is slowly coming to a close. I haven't been given any work for the past two weeks, and I can't start my leave yet because I want to save all that time to be spent with LO. Bored out of my mind and sitting here with my supposed false labor pains all day. :( And this board is really dead.  I understand a lot of regs have recently given birth and are now busy new parents. Maybe we should have more threads catering to the new moms? Maybe do some random GTKYs or polls or something?  I'd be sad to see this board die out so quickly.
    I'd love some GTKY's or polls! I think the group is just at a weird cross roads. Half (ish) have had babies and the other half are waiting. There are lots of new mom threads too, that not all
    of us can actively participate in yet.  I imagine it'll pick back up. Or, Maybe they're all just partying in the Facebook group? Hahahah  :p
  • LilLambieLilLambie member
    edited July 2016
    I have 2 today:

1. I had to have a fasting blood test at the hospital this morning. I felt like shit- I was hungry, thirsty, tired from not sleeping well because I'm a whale and I hadn't had my anyi-seizure meds because I have to take them with food. As I was walking in a doctor was walking out. She looked me up and down and came up to me and said 'you poor thing'. Thanks for confirming I look like shit.

2. DH forgot to put the bins out so I rushed home to put them out. Of course one of the trucks had already been so I spent 10 minutes running around my street emptying that bin into the neighbours bins. It was fine until one of the neighbours came out and watched the crazy pregnant lady running around putting rubbish in other people's bins. At least he apologized but still.

Eta 3. These hemorrhoids. They are crazy, huge and sore and make me nervous about how they will cope with birth.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• KASGKASG member
    @LilLambie one of the first questions I asked my OB was about hemorrhoids during labor/delivery. I don't think it'll bode well... lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• This cold is the TW. I only got a little over a week after delivery to "recover" before this thing hit me. I can't decide which is/was worse for me-the last few weeks of pregnancy, or being postpartum+sick.
  • @KASG I haven't mentioned it to my dr. I'm a bit embarrassed to bring it up which is crazy seeing as she's about to see my vag in all it's glory. I guess I'll be in for a nice suprise after delivery.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• KASGKASG member
    @LilLambie another reason I'll be squatting during pushing lol
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16