July 2015 Moms

Where Did My Baby Go?

Anyone else having a hard time dealing with how fast our LOs are growing? DD turned 1 yesterday, and I've just been going through pictures today of when she was first born. It's amazing how much she's changed. Of course, I wouldn't change anything for the world, but sometimes I really miss that newborn phase. *Sob* I want another!
Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails

Re: Where Did My Baby Go?

• AKOL0AKOL0 member
    I can't believe how much my girl has learnt just in the first year. She is walking, almost done with crawling, knows lots of words, has 10 teeth, and is such a big girl. We really wanted to start trying for another when she turned a year, but we have a lot of money things going on right now and hospital bills for a new baby would take up all the money we have saved. I still get lots of cuddles like the newborn stage, and she is sleeping better. So I don't totally miss the newborn stage. 
  • I hope you get your financial issues sorted out soon so you can have another little one! I know how hard it is to want a baby and have to wait.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • Loading the player...
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    Yes! My baby boy turned 1 last Thursday and his birthday party was on Saturday! I see him and he is so big but I know deep down he will always be my baby and mamas boy!  <3
  • We got baby boy his first haircut last week and that's when it hit me - he's such a big boy now. He's not my baby anymore. He's a walking, talking (sort of, I seem to be the only one who speaks Ethan right now), table food eating little man now. Plus, the hair cut made him look so grown up. It was one of those happy/sad moments. I'm so proud of what a great kid he's becoming and all his new skills, but I miss my little baby. Time to have another one, I guess.