Pregnant after a Loss

PGAL Mantras

MissPrint1219MissPrint1219 member
edited July 2016 in Pregnant after a Loss
I know we all get in our own heads sometimes, so I thought I'd bring back the mantras we used to have stickied on the PGAL boards of the past :-) 

Today I am pregnant and I love my baby.

I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise.

My past does not dictate my future. A previous m/c does not mean I will have another m/c.

Just because something sad is happening to another poster, does not mean it will happen to you. We all know m/c and complications are not contagious!

Hope does not make bad things happen. You cannot  jinx your pregnancy by creating a ticker, getting excited, or telling someone. Live in the positive!

There is nothing I can do to prevent a m/c from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a m/c. And if (God forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive
“Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”  ~Maya Angelou

~~~~ TW ~~~~~~

Me: 40    DH: 39
Married 12.19.13
BFP #1 1/14, MC 2/14 (6wks)
BFP #2 1/15, MMC/D&C 3/15 (12wks)
BFP #3 6/15, MC 8/15 (9wks)
BFP #4 4/16, MC 4/16 (5wks)
BFP #5 7/16, MMC 8/16 (10 wks)
BFP #6 3/4 , EDD 11/9/17

Re: PGAL Mantras

  • Thanks for sharing! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

  • I like it.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker


  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!!!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Love this! Thank you!  
  • Thank you!  <3
  • love it
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---




    Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017



    Pregnancy Ticker






  • Thank you. I needed this this morning. ❤️ My PGAL mind was getting the best of me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is wonderful, I really needed this!

    Thank you!
  • KurtniKurtni member
    These are all wonderful and exactly what I needed to read.  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • nwshaynwshay member
    edited August 2016
    Edit:wrong board! 
  • I'm kinda happy you bumped this up. I needed to reread this today. 
  • These were a saving grace to me my last pregnancy. Thank you for sharing once again. I needed these.
  • Thank you, needed this ❤️
  • Thank you; this is really helpful. 
  • I really like yours @chrstna618!

    for my first rainbow pregnancy, I was anxiety ridden. My mantra was 'this baby deserves a calm, relaxed, zen mama.' I would get anxiety attacks on the way to my appts, especially early on, so I would repeat this over and over as I drove there and in the waiting room to center myself. 

    DD1 born 5/24/10.

    Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

    DD2 born 5/14/13.

    Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

    Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Love this! 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • This deserves a bump!

    The RE told us that we had a 30% chance of m/c with each pregnancy. I chose to tell myself we had a 70% chance of success. It may not have any real effect but positive thinking helped my stress level in the beginning. 70>30! The odds are in my favor!
  • Thank you for posting these, it really helped me today.  I have my first ultrasound on Monday and I've been letting my mind drive me crazy.

    BFP #1 12/23/12 EDD 9/3/13 DD #1 8/26/13

    BFP #2  2/25/16  EDD 11/5/16 MMC 4/15/16

    BFP #3  8/31/16  EDD  5/12/17 It's a GIRL!


    BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest


    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

    Anniversary
  • So needed to see this.  Def will be helping til my next U/S next fri...
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

    CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17








      
                                 
    PitaPata Dog tickers







    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Needed this today. Thanks. 
  • This is absolutely great!!
    thank you!!!
    Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

    Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.


    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"