October 2015 Moms

Refusal to drink formula

9 mo old has refused to drink from a bottle, sippy cup. All he drinks throughout the day is about 300ml fom a regular teacup. Any sugestions would help. :/

Re: Refusal to drink formula

• I'm going through the same thing right now.
  • Same thing happening with my LO, he just turned 9m and refuses or fights bottles now
  • Loading the player...
  • Too many solids? Could he be full? Formula or breastmilk should still be main source of nutrition until 1
  • Same thing. In fact at night she vomits it up sometimes ... I think it's her teething. 
  • I'm right there with you. Baby girl breastfeeds at home and takes a bottle at daycare. However, the last few weeks she has pretty much stopped eating at daycare... she'll go all day with just 1 5 ounce bottle. Unfortunately, I don't have any advice for you... but you are not alone!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My nephew never took anything but a teacup or the breast. Turned out just fine. Relax. They will reverse feed. 
  • Thank you all! It's such a relief to kniw that I'm not alone in this!! LO's doing a bit better with the drinking so I guess it will be back to normal soon enough. :-) :-)