Options

Saturday Ticker change -7/9

EDDs: March 4, 11, 18, & 25 post here!
  • How far along are you?
  • How big is baby?
  • Upcoming appointments this week?
  • Any new symptoms or changes?
  • Rants/Raves/Questions?
  • GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby?
*TW* 
Me: 35 | DH: 38
Met: 2007
Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

Re: Saturday Ticker change -7/9

• Options
    • How far along are you? 6 weeks!
    • How big is baby? size of a sweet pea  <3
    • Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing until August 3rd.
    • Any new symptoms or changes? I'm not sure if this is crazy, but I think I can feel my uterus when I sit down? I'm not sure what's going on down there.
    • Rants/Raves/Questions?  First timer here:  At what point will you all start thinking about a nursery & buying things? After 12 week mark?
    • GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby? I work full-time and 100% will return after baby.  I get a pension along with my 401k, it's a no brainer.  I also enjoy what I do, which helps.  :D 
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    • How far along are you? 5 weeks!
    • How big is baby? tiny little appleseed :)
    • Upcoming appointments this week? Blood work July 12th, and Prenatal#1 July 14th
    • Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing too exciting, just some fatigue. Although I'm with you on feeling my uterus @jmn1985 there's definitely some fullness going on down there.
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? Just excited that the weekend is here! Also, some pregnancy books i ordered online arrived today, so instead of tidying up my house, I'm browsing through those...
    • GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby? I work full-time and will most likely return after baby.  I might decide to eventually move to a role with less responsibility, or move to a part time role, but only time will tell!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    • How far along are you? 6w
    • How big is baby? Sweet pea!
    • Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Nothing until the 21.
    • Any new symptoms or changes? I threw up for the first...and second...time today. Once after brushing my teeth and then after my husband made beet greens for lunch.  :s
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? The moods--oh my--the moods. Today I snapped at my husband for something ridiculous that I can't even remember at the moment. Then I felt so bad about getting upset that it turned into a full on sobfest. 
    • GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby? I was a full-time teacher up until recently. This past spring I accepted a part-time teaching position for this fall which I intend on going back to after the baby is born. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Options
    • How far along are you? 4 weeks!
    • How big is baby? A poppyseed maybe?
    • Upcoming appointments this week? None
    • Any new symptoms or changes? Fatigue and fatigue
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? None
    • GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby? Working mom now with a 5 yr old and will continue after this one. I'm very lucky that my job is pretty flexible  
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Phil413Phil413 member
    edited July 2016
    How far along are you? 6 weeks
    How big is baby? Sweet pea
    Upcoming appointments this week? I'm finally getting my bloodwork done. The dr. wanted me to do it last Monday but, duh, it was a holiday.
    Any new symptoms or changes? Not really
    Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so tired all the time but I can't sleep because I'm always googling. I'm too excited!GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby? I'm a FT working mom and most likely will be after LO is born but there is a small chance that DH will be promoted in time and I may be able to stay home. It's not a matter of if just a matter of when. I would look forward to that so FX!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Robi1Robi1 member

• How far along are you? 4 weeks
    • How big is baby? Tiny I guess?
    • Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, haven't even scheduled one yet
    • Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing so far
    • Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope
    • GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby? I care for my kids full time and I'm a doula and childbirth ed teacher 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options
    • How far along are you? 5 weeks

• How big is baby? An Appleseed 

• Upcoming appointments this week? We just had bloodwork Friday. I have to call tomorrow to schedule an ultrasound for this week and another ultrasound already scheduled for July 26

• Any new symptoms or changes? Slight pressure on my right side, but no major issues

• Rants/Raves/Questions? Just trying to wrap my head around getting that spare bedroom ready. 

• GTKY: Are you a..... Stay-at-home mom?  Working mom?  Work from home mom? And whatever you are now, are you sticking with it post baby? Working mom and absolutely sticking with it post baby. I will return to work 8 weeks after he/she arrives. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    6 weeks

A pea!

No appointment scheduled yet, lol. Hashtag third-time mom.

My primary symptom is just astounding exhaustion. I want to be sleeping or laying down at all times. It's only been 2 weeks but looking forward to remembering what energy is!

No rants, etc, today. Too tired to think!

Working mom returning after 12 weeks. I have a great job but I'm considering requesting a slightly reduced schedule when I return - basically from 40 to 35 hours per week. I don't think I'm going to broach until after I see how leave goes and the dust settles from my leave, though.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016