February 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: Furbaby Friday

Let's see those fur, feather, fin, and scale babies!

Re: GTKY: Furbaby Friday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom you actually are a married hamster mom!
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom you actually are a married hamster mom!
    Yup! I wasn't very original in my name haha... 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @MrsLittleMac my husband wants a ferret so bad! They are adorable! We can't have one with our current apartment or I bet we'd have one lol
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    This is my Lily.  She is 12 now and the best dog in the whole wide world.   We think she's a lab/greyhound mix.   We adopted her from the shelter when she was 10 weeks old. 

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My parents 4 year old yellow lab, joined the family the day DS was born. We're in the middle of moving so we're staying with them and get to play with( lovingly abuse) her daily.
  • Options
    jab3-2jab3-2 member
    Runnermom04 I'm so glad you posted this pic because it's pretty much the spitting image of my yellow lab Jack except mine is 8 and actually has a Feb birthday too! He will be 9 on the 19th. He's the best. I'm a loser and seriously need to get a pic of him on here. I don't know what I would do without him. Love that dog.
  • Options
    Ah23Ah23 member
    This is Troop, our 2 year old rescue. He has been taking care of me through all my morning sickness!
  • Options
    I'm way behind, but here is George Jones and Lola! George is the tan and white and Lola is the black and white. They are the biggest babies!