3rd Trimester

Help! I pee a little!

I pee a little when I cough or sneeze or laugh real hard, what is the best pad to use?

Re: Help! I pee a little!

• Yes but I need a little more protection than they offer.
  • Loading the player...
  • So a pad then? They even make specialized ones for incontinence. Take a stroll through you pharmacy and I'm sure you'll figure something out.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • ecwkecwk member
    Or you could try to not sneeze or cough or laugh. That might solve the problem! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • cant say how effective it is for accidental peeing, but I really like Always. 
  • Just wear a depends. You'll need'em for after the birth anyway, things get messier 
  • Short keels help with stress incontinence.  Might want to try those and pads of your preference.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• kyraaDkyraaD member
    Just wear a depends. You'll need'em for after the birth anyway, things get messier 
    you don't need depends. you can definitely use them if you want, but heavy duty pads worked just fine for me. 
    as for the peeing thing, I'm sure a light-medium pad of any brand would work just fine.