TTC After a Loss

every time I have a loss I clean my house top to bottom

2»

Re: every time I have a loss I clean my house top to bottom

• Oh my gosh @iceandsnowflakes29 this is really a rollercoaster! I hope you have your answers one way sooner rather than later.
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• Grrrr I really hate that there is so much uncertainty!!! I can't form better words right now but sending love <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @iceandsnowflakes29 ugh the unknown sucks so bad! i have everything crossed it is a viable pregnancy <3 hang in there.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • @iceandsnowflakes29 It is so frustrating when you can't get a straight answer and Drs seem like hey don't have a clue. Lots of prayers for you and that this will end up being a bump in the road to a viable pregnancy!
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• it is so frustrating. I feel more educated than my doctor  (which is not the case. I have no medical background at all). He started to search the computer for my last lab results and I stopped him in his tracks when I rattled off exact dates and numbers from memory. 

When I feel like Internet strangers on the bump are more knowledgeable than my dr, it is time to find a new doctor. If I make it through this ordeal I will be doing exactly that. 

In all fairness, he's not all bad but, getting through his staff and nurses is absolutely horrible. 
  • @iceandsnowflakes29 I'm so sorry for you are going through. My last pregnancy my betas did really weird things and I was in limbo for many weeks. I pray the same thing doesn't happen to you. Good luck to you!!!!
  • I feel like I should update, my beta almost doubled. 54-88 in 2 days. I repeat Monday. I apologize for assuming the worst and running back here. I was so sure it was the end. I will make sure to have it confirmed next time (hopefully there won't be a next time ) but, just wanted to say thanks and I'm still lurking and wishing everyone the very best. 
  • My first and only pregnancy my progesterone was 4.6 my hcg was acceptable they assumed it was ectopic but low and behold a tiny bubble of a baby. They put me on progesterone supplements and did another draw. My hcg barely doubled. We went in for an ultrasound every week before the Nuchal screen where the bad news of possibly triploidy was given. I immediately stopped the progesterone without even asking. I bled pretty much the entire 15 weeks I was pregnant. I do believe the progesterone causes your body to hang on too long. 
    Not sure if that's helpful or hurtful, but YOU have to do what YOU feel is right. There's still only so much knowledge on procreation. I hope you're the difference to my experience and that this is your rainbow! Praying! @iceandsnowflakes29
  • @iceandsnowflakes29 I am sorry you having so many ups and downs. It sounds like a terribly frustrating situation. Good luck
  • edited July 2016
    I've been watching for an update and keeping you in my thoughts <3 Will continue to think of you and hope Monday's results hold fantastic news <3
  • Lots of prayers for you over the weekend and I hope it's good news on Monday
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• @iceandsnowflakes29 wishing you the best possible outcome on Monday. Hugs 
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • @cmmiller531 Basically the same thing happened to me. I forget your baby was also a Triploidy baby, but I'm not sure if I knew you'd been on progesterone. I wish I would never had gone on it. 
  • @chloe97 I'll politely decline the progesterone should it ever be offered to me again. I'm hoping whenever it's my turn again to get pregnant that I'll know everything I need to know from that initial blood draw. My geneticist did recommend doing the natera blood test again at 10 weeks for just mind calming sake and I think I'll do that. 
  • @cmmiller531 FWIW, my last pregnancy my hcg levels doubled beautifully and my progesterone was 40.9 and I still lost it. 
  • I'm so so sorry @iceandsnowflakes29. All the limbo and back and forth really sucks. I hope you get answers soon. For my part, it doesn't bother me that you came back here for support. Early PGAL, especially with bleeding and complications, is really hard to deal with and can be unclear as to the outcome. You need a place of support. Hugs lady.
  • @cmmiller531 Same here. Just a warning- my panorama test came back no results, which is not unusual for Triploidy 69xxx. I've heard that Natera (the lab that administers Panorama test) is the ONLY lab that tests for Triploidy, which I don't understand because it's a pretty common abnormality. Fx that we get rainbow babies with normal test results when it's our time!
  • @chloe97 mine also came back inconclusive which led to an extraordinarily painful amnio that also resulted in nothing. We didn't get triploidy confirmation until after baby passed and they did the D&C. They said there was less than 1% fetal dna in my sample.