Secondary IF
Options

Intro

Hello!  My DH and I have two DS (7/10 & 7/13).  We have been trying for 14 months and are just starting the diagnostic progress to see if there is a possibility for #3.  I have a HSG and AMH test tomorrow and would appreciate any insight and good vibes!

(Sorry if I have an old or obnoxious signature... it'e been a while since I've been "bumping"  :))

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hi. The HSG isn't bad at all. A little cramping after, but nothing too bad. I have always driven myself home after them. Good luck. 

Tell us about yourself. Did you have any issues with the first two?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Thanks for the insight! Both boys were relatively short conceptions (about 3 months each) but both wound up being c-sections. I am a special needs teacher for student with severe behavioral problems which can be stressful and I have had hormonal imbalances in the past so those might be contributing factors. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How did it go? They can usually give you the run down of what you are looking at right away while you wait to talk to your doc again.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Thanks for checking in!  We had to leave to go out of town soon after so this is the first chance I've had to get online.  It wasn't awful... that stupid pain shot I got first has left quite the bruise on my rear lol.  The doctor said that things looked "normal" and showed me the pictures...I'm not sure if that's bad or good... I guess I wanted to know "why" right away lol.  Thanks again for the support!

• Options
    pdbirdpdbird member
    edited July 2016
    Welcome back to the bump! I hope things go your way and you'll have a 3rd LO in no time.
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker