February 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change (06/30)

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointments this week?

Symptom changes?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? (Stolen from Wednesday).
First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: Thursday Ticker Change (06/30)

• Options
    How far along are you?
    8 weeks! 

How big is baby?
    A raspberry according to the app.

Appointments this week?
    Nope! Next Friday.

Symptom changes?
    Just tired and bouts of nausea.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    None to speak of for now.

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? 
    it's Canada day tomorrow and so we will
    probably be going to the fair and watch the fireworks.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    I officially had my due date changed and am not really a Thursday person anymore, but since I missed the boat on my new day I'm going to post here one more time if that's okay with you all.

How far along are you?
    9 weeks by LMP, 8+3 by dating and ovulation

How big is baby?
    Hopefully a large raspberry by now!

Appointments this week?
    Nope.  Now I've had my intake and initial ultrasounds I should be good for another month.

Symptom changes?
    I had lighter nausea the beginning of the week but now it's the worst it's ever been.  I hate blowing sick time while I'm actually PG but I've had to leave early a few days since it really peaks in the afternoon.  No food sounds good anymore and I had animal crackers for dinner last night.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    Just nausea=suck, but I know it will all be worth it.

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? (Stolen from Wednesday).
    We have a couple of BBQs to go to, but I doubt I'll last long.  We may do two cars so H can stay longer and have fun.  I can deal with no drinking but it's going to be a bummer holiday with feeling so sick.  I usually make an American Flag berry cake, so hopefully I'll at least muster the energy for that.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry

Appointments this week? None

Symptom changes? I've been super hungry first thing in the morning but then in the afternoon when I eat lunch I get super full and can't really eat dinner later in the evening.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm just overly annoyed with my cousin.  My niece and nephew are going to be in town Sunday and we are taking them to dinner with my cousin.  He keeps pushing this touristy restaurant I know will be super busy and he insists the city will be empty and it'll be fine.  I've been to this restaurant several times and there's always at least a 2 hour wait.  And I've also lived here 10 years while my cousin has lived here not quite a year so I think I know from experience.  Plus it's a seafood restaurant and I know for a fact that my nephew won't like the food.  I know my niece and nephew better than my cousin, I've spent a lot more time with them.  Ugh, I hope it's just my hormones making me angry about this.

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? (Stolen from Wednesday). Breakfast with a friend and her new baby Saturday, BBQ Sunday and dinner with my niece and nephew.  I'm excited to see them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6w3d

How big is baby? Sweet Pea

Appointments this week? First one tomorrow!

Symptom changes? Nausea has kicked up. I have absolutely zero desire to eat, the thought itself makes me nauseous, but it's the only thing that takes away the nausea

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have a list of questions for my appointment tomorrow, but are there any "must-ask" questions that I may not have thought of?

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? (Stolen from Wednesday). On the assumption that everything goes well tomorrow, we'll be announcing the pregnancy to our immediate families. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks. 
    How big is baby? A blueberry.
    Appointments this week? Two weeks away, which is like a million years in anxious pregnant lady years. 
    Symptom changes? Nausea. I haven't thrown up – yet – but I'm so gurgle-y. A little bit of restless leg at night.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? I had a question that I was saving up to ask, but I've totally forgotten. So, instead I'd like to rant about how I can't remember anything! I also put things in weird places, like putting food in the dishwasher instead of the fridge. Has anyone else become a total space cadet?
    GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? Heading to Toronto to visit my family in t-minus 3 hours!
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    8 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Size of raspberry
    Appointments this week?
    Just had my first appointment today
    Symptom changes?
    They always fluctuate
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I just met my Dr today and completely loved her. I'm a super private person so she offered to let me insert the wand for my transvaginal us. I didn't do it but it was still super sweet she offered.
    GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend?
    tonight we are going to the balloon fest for the balloon glow with the kids. Then Monday we are going to my in laws for a cookout followed by fireworks back at home. Lol I don't think we have anything for the actual weekend
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    edited June 2016
    How far along are you? 8 weeks based on LMP 

How big is baby? a raspberry

Appointments this week? my dating ultrasound is tomorrow! I am pumped to finally see this little one and confirm everything is ok

Symptom changes? more nausea and fatigue this week, but it isn't unmanageable

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have the rest of this week off and all of next week off! I love vacation! Or in this case staycation. 

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? (Stolen from Wednesday). we will probably hit up a Fourth of July festival on Sunday. Monday it is supposed to rain. We were going to do the local parade, which people literally start saving their spots for now by using tarps and camping stakes. I was going to put ours out tomorrow on my way to the doctor, but given the weather I think we will skip this year. 

Edit: spelling
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Moving to Thursdays because my doctor's office told me to go with LMP, so for consistency's sake, I'm going with it!

How far along are you? 7 weeks today!  Ish.

How big is baby? Blueberry!

Appointments this week? US one week from today.

Symptom changes? I'm starting to get a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen.  It's not bad, just like... I can feel that my uterus exists now.  I'm definitely more tired than I have been.  And my intermittent nausea, which was rare but significant, has been replaced by pretty constant low-level nausea.  Not sure whether I preferred the occasional feeling a lot like crap or the regularly feeling a little bit like crap.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nothing today!

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? (Stolen from Wednesday). Beaching at my best friend's house on Sunday, then recovering on Monday.
  • Options
    @angeltennis3 wow! I've never heard of people reserving spots for a parade. It must be an awesome parade! I live in a small "city" more like a town and I literally just walk down minutes before the parades start to get a spot.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This should be me, I think,  ultrasound in the morning.   I am nervous for both good and bad news.  I am just peeking in here for now.   
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks today (woo hoo!)

How big is baby? Cherry

Appointments this week? Nope

Symptom changes? More nausea, more exhaustion, pregnancy brain

Rant/Rave/Questions? I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl!  Also, I lost 3.5 lbs. in the past 6 days thanks to nausea 

GTKY: What are your plans for the holiday weekend? (Stolen from Wednesday).  Spending time with the hubby and our toddler and family.  Keeping it local.
  • Options
    How far along are you?- 8 1/2 weeks

How big is baby? Somewhere between a raspberry and a cherry/green olive according to TB.

Appointments this week- I had my first official pre-natal visit with my Dr and had ten tubes of blood drawn and a pap.

Symptoms changes?- No...just more of the terrible "morning" sickness that happens all day and when I think about food and sore boobies!

Rants, raves, questions?- Boo to nausea and throwing up all the time. Hooray to officially onboarding with LuLaRoe and getting my initial shipment notification! Questions? What have you all tried for nausea?

GTKY- Holiday plans?- I plan on relaxing all weekend with my husband since we have both been working all week and haven't really seen much of each other. On Monday I am going to hang out with my sister, my nephew and my sister's best friend (sister from another mister).

• Options
    @MedicMomma84 I've had nausea without any vomit, and for me it helps when I keep eating tiny bits of food all day. When I get hungrier the nausea gets worse, so I try to eat at the first stomach growl.
    Pregnancy Ticker