September 2016 Moms
Options

*~* Thursday Ticker Change *~* 6/30

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *~* Thursday Ticker Change *~* 6/30

• Options
    How many weeks?
    27!
    What size is baby?
    Head of lettuce
    Upcoming appointments?
    Glucose test in 10 days or so. Not my favorite thing. I hate needles and it's such a long appointment. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm so excited to be 27 weeks. It always feels like a big milestone for me. 
    None
    I love playing softball and volleyball outside. Neither of which are happening this year. I love going on walks as a family. I also love fishing with my family, but that doesn't happen as often as I like. I'm hoping we get to go to my parents cabin at the end of July and I get to fish. 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    What size is baby?
    I don't know!
    Upcoming appointments?
    Glucose test and regular appointment on the 13th
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My breathing has gotten really bad in the past few days. My friend that is an RN is going to listen to my breath sounds tonight and tell me what she thinks. She said based on my symptoms, it sounds like asthma. I've never had it before but apparently it's common to come on pregnancy induced. I'll decide after she checks me if I should go to my OB or my general doctor.
    None rally!
    This summer? Going inside! Lol I do love to ski though, it's been a while but I love ski vacations!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks?  29! 

What size is baby? Acorn Squash

Upcoming appointments? Just had appointment on Tuesday. Had my rhogam shot and Doppler. Everything sounded great! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just feeling especially hormonal :( Everything/everyone is getting on my nerves and I hate feeling that way. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Still craving sweets! I want some Hershey's Kisses or a Reese's peanut butter cup! Fighting the urge, though. 

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities?  Call me crazy, but I absolutely love pulling weeds haha! I'll just put my headphones on and sit outside for hours gardening. 
    Me: 26 DH: 33
    Married: 6/14/14
    TTC immediately
    BFP: 11/19/14 MC:12/3/14
    BFP:  2/27/15 Blighted Ovum: 4/10/15, D&C 4/13/15- Trisomy16
    BFP: 12/29/15 EDD: 9/15/16!!  Please be our miracle baby!

• Options
    How many weeks? 31

What size is baby? foam finger? that seems huge! Ovia also said a small-clawed otter minus the tail...what's with Ovia picking animals and then cutting off tails? Platypus last week, otter this week....

Upcoming appointments? Routine visit on 7/8

Rants/Raves/Questions? Mailed in my application to become a license home daycare this week! Super excited and nervous. We have been building a bedroom in our basement that will become our master and our current master will be turned into a daycare room. So much to do and quickly running out of time!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Insane heartburn, swollen feet, tons of BH, and my back is killing me...definitely in 3rd tri! Craved cherry cheesecake the other night and a steak and baked potato sounds amazing right now. No aversions but I've been trying to avoid spicy food because of the heartburn.

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities? Love to go camping and fishing. I also grew up boating and water skiing. Hoping to get on the water soon (minus skiing), but we have a ton to do around the house before the state does their inspection for my daycare license.
  • Options
    How many weeks? 28

What size is baby? Eggplant

Upcoming appointments? Just got back from my glucose test and routine checkup

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? So sleepy... I am getting 8.5-9 hours each night and getting out of bed is like pulling teeth.  I can't wait to get some energy back.

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities? Boating, hiking, swimming, etc.  I pretty much just love to sit outside. The only time I am really inside is at work.  Winter time is a little different with the freezing temps!
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options
    @COmama87 Are you in Northern Colorado?! I'm still looking for daycare 
  • Options
    @Sbrown I live about 10 mins north of Ft Collins
  • Options
    @COmama87 I'm in FC  :)
  • Options
    @Sbrown721 Crazy small world! :)
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    28 weeks!

What size is baby?
    coconut

Upcoming appointments?
    next Wednesday for my 28 week check-up

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    very happy to have passed my glucose test from last week! I feel like that is such a huge pregnancy hurdle to pass. 

had some serious nausea last night, hope it's just a random upset stomach and not a sign of what the third tri is going to bring me. I've been enjoying food a lot lately and I don't want that to stop!

does sitting in a beach chair reading a book count?

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    seitzy3seitzy3 member
    edited June 2016
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    A pineapple - yum! 

Upcoming appointments?
    Just had one yesterday. Everything sounded good with baby. Will have a follow up on July 13 before I leave for vacation.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Just found out dh leaves for a week road trip right before the girls and I head to PA to visit family for two weeks. I won't see him July 7-31st. Awesome!!   He also will be gone two weeks before due date, which worries me because my other two girls were early. Soooo I'm pretty sure I'm going to be doing this whole labor thing alone this time. You better bet your ass that kid will get on a plane as soon as I tell him too though! I have quick labors, at least with the first two, so I imagine even if I go into labor he won't make it back in time.

golden Grahams have been my life this week. I just can't get enough 

swimming, beach lounging, hiking but only when it's less than 70 degrees. I can't handle hot hiking haha  love going on picnics with the family and playing a little soccer. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    How many weeks? 31 weeks 

What size is baby? Asparagus/butternut squash (I'm so over these veg comparisons tbh. Nothing sounds realistic anymore) 

Upcoming appointments? 11th July 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Work is continuing to stress my out... Dealing with 2 young children and an interfering grandmother is driving me crazy and really starting to take a tole on my body after the day is finished. 
    Im also feeling the pressure that there's so much to do and not much time (not all baby-related) but it's starting to stress me out at times. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Heartburn, restless nights, backaches and hips and lack of appetite. I seem to get full really quickly now. 
    Love baby girls movements but at times really uncomfortable. I'm not sure how much spare space she'll have in their soon! 

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities? Long walks if the weather is nice, bike rides and general lounging outside. 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 31!

What size is baby? Asparagus, apparently...though I'm 100% with you @smallangel...  Seems a little off to me.

Upcoming appointments? Next week, routine appt.

Rants/Raves/Questions? None, really

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Fatigue, discomfort at night, LOTS of baby movements (which I love...but are also starting to get uncomfortable), BH, brain fog...  No aversions but cravings are back full swing - nothing in particular; just whatever sounds good in the moment and it's really hard to restrain myself from sweets and junk!

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities? I love to take walks and just be outside in general.  Campfires in the backyard, reading in a chair (totally counts @beachmama14), etc.  We also ski but obviously not super often.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh @seitzy3 will you have someone there to help with the kids when you go into labor? I would really struggle without seeing my husband for three weeks with the kids at this age especially. 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    @mhilpisch10 My mom is working on coming out a week before due date to help. Im just worried since both girls came on exactly 39 weeks. I will have my sitter on call in case anything happens but it still stresses me out that there's a chance he won't be here. I asked him if he could possibly ask his coach to take one of the road games off and we could either Schedule an induction or just wait and see what happens. i would be heartbroken if he missed it!

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I don't blame you at all for being nervous about that! We are super far away from all family (Hawaii) and while husband should be here, he is military so that is always a chance he could get called away. My MIL is coming to stay for two weeks starting at 39 weeks to help out/take care of our 18 month old during delivery... But I'm super paranoid I'll either go really early or late and she will be gone! It's not a fun thing but there is no way to predict when it will happen. I feel your pain! Hopefully dh will find a way to be there or it works out perfectly timing wise!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks? 29

What size is baby? Acorn Squash

Upcoming appointments? Started every two weeks this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Finally painting the nursery this weekend! Ordered the furniture and several other things this week, too...so relieved to finally have things rolling.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Junk...I need to start watching what I eat because the lbs are piling on all the sudden.

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities? Getting drunk on patios! We live at the beach, though, so boating is definitely a big one.

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • Options
    How many weeks? 30 weeks

What size is baby? Zucchini

Upcoming appointments? I just had one yesterday for a follow up u/s and OB appt. We are doing a little better than last u/s where baby was in 95th percentile, now we are down to 86th percentile. Still on the larger side, but hopefully will even out.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just feel tired and huge all of the time. Being active with my 2.5 y/o feels like a chore some days, which makes me feel awful. I feel like I had much more fun being pregnant the first time around.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Fatigue, back pain, brain fog, swelling ... ugh lol

GTKY: What are your favorite outdoor activities? Love spending time outside with our daughter, and going swimming :smile:
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @seitzy3 man, girl, that is tough!! Start telling your neighbors they may be getting a knock on the door. What does your husband do? You are one tough woman!
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    @mhilpisch10 he plays soccer for a living. I know his hours could be worse and he could be in the military (don't know how military mamas do it) but he is also in a position where its really difficult to ask for any time off :( 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    Well I don't know how you do it @seitzy3
    I hope he can somehow be there for the birth! 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    Chiming in late, here but I second @mhilpisch10 - @seitzy3 I really, really, really hope the timing of everything works out for your DH to be there for baby's birth!  I'd be so stressed in your situation.  The "not knowing" part has got to be the hardest!  I'll be hoping it all just works out just right for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LangurLangur member
    Late post here:
    How many weeks?
    28 weeks!
    What size is baby?
    Cauliflower
    Upcoming appointments?
    Next week, but no ultrasound.  I feel like it has been so long since her anatomy scan and I want to see her
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I haven't prepared anything yet!  We have a small place and so I have been delaying arranging everything as it will be so cramped from then on.  
    Lately been feeling slight nausea again, and wondering if some nausea will come back for the third trimester.  Craving virgin bloody Mary's.  Aversion to red onion.  Feeling extra sore after exercise
    Going for walks outside.  Tennis.  Pool!