Boston Babies
Options

Wonderful Nanny Available - Jamaica Plain, MA - late August/early September

I am writing to recommend our nanny, Sheila M., for a full time position. We have worked with Sheila for almost a year and have had a wonderful experience. As a result of an upcoming transition, I have decided to quit my job and stay home with my son. Sheila would be available to start September 1st.

Sheila is a trustworthy, considerate, honest, hardworking, and loving person. She has taken excellent care of our 16 month old son. As a result of our schedules, Sheila works M-F 8-4:15pm. 

She is always punctual and has alway been very flexible with our busy work schedule. She prepares meals for our son, keeps the kitchen, playroom and bedroom clean and neat. She is extremely patient and my son absolutely loves her. She takes him to the library, music class, the park, on walks, and has even found other actives in JP that are available - like story time at Angel Animal Hospital, Countdown to Kindergarten, etc.

Sheila is primarily Spanish speaking but her English is getting better. My husband speaks conversational Spanish, but she has taught me (and my son) a good foundation. It is helpful if one knows a bit of Spanish, but nothing that a translation app cannot fix. :)

I cannot say enough how much we hate to lose Sheila as a nanny. To have piece of mind that your child is being taken care of and loved while you are absent is priceless.  She is one of the best. 

Sheila doesn’t have a car, but her husband works in Roslindale and drops her off and picks her up each day, when she has needed to stay late, she will take the bus. Hopefully this is not a deal breaker. 

Unfortunately, with a quick turn of events, we decided all this last night and I have just quit my job today and plan on telling her by Friday, so I would love to have a anyone who is interested to pass along to her. 

Please call or email me with any interest - more than happy to provide more details about our experience. Kerri Neil, 704.678.6508 or kerrineil@gmail.com ​