August 2016 Moms
Options

Treat yourself Tuesday?

Just ordered Tiff's Treats (for you non-Texans, that translates to hot, fresh out of the oven, delivered cookies) for the office (and myself).  Happy Tuesday, and here's to hoping the sugar perks me up from this blah feeling today!

Re: Treat yourself Tuesday?

• Options
    I have been really getting into Dior facial products. Today I treated myself and bought Dior foundation and concealer.  I am just now getting fine lines and I think it's time to have big girl make-up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a calzone for lunch. And I'm eating the entire thing (it is not small)
  • Options
    @kwilliams3402 Tiff's Treats are the best! We have at least one delivery a week to our office. 
  • Options
    @kwilliams3402 I thought about ordering Tiff's Treats yesterday... but not for my office. Just for me and I guess DD. They are so good. What I really need is a Tiff's treats but for bite size cake. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

@LWC112 - I sent a thank you email to my office for the shower they threw for Baby Boy, and said my husband and I ordered Tiffs as a thank you.  But who am I kidding, they were 99% for me because I wanted a cookie (or three)!

• Options
    i had m&ms :)
  • Options
    I was super tired today and wanted to go back to bed after breakfast, but I powered through and got lots of stuff done at home and work.  I decided that from 6 - 9 pm this evening I'm vegging on the couch, just to surf the web and watch Netflix.  I also had 2 caffeinated beverages today (for a total of 15.5 ounces).  I always feel guilty when I have a second one. 
  • Options
    Yessssssss!!! Tiff's treats give me so much life!!! 
  • Options
    Tiffs Treats... Are we ALL Texans here lol???? So many!
  • Options
    From TX and have never had Tiff's Treats.  However, the husband has hinted that I need to order him some.
  • Options
    @ddrrt1982 do it. You will not be disappointed! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @DDRRT1982 - I've told my husband for years that he never needs to send flowers... Tiffs are much cheaper and far better in my book!!  They're in Austin, Dallas and Houston... not sure Tiffs has made it to other cities.
  • Options
    I'm too far in the country to get tiffs treats delivered!!
  • Options
    I know it's not Tuesday anymore, but I'm sitting here with a pan of brownies and a fork... going to town. It's delicious