Twatwaffle Tuesday

Tell us about it..
"I still think I am the greatest."
 - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oversupply of milk due to early supplemental pumping. Painful rocks are stuck to my chest and now I feel like I'm trapped in this pumping cycle. 
  • Options
    Cluster feeding is no joke. 
  • Options
    DarkCat said:
    It drove my little sister practically insane, I had never seen an infant cluster feed as much or as long as my niece (she's 5 months old now). I wish you the best of luck and hopefully baby only sticks to the typical growth spurts/cluster feeding schedule!
  • Options
    DarkCat said:
    It drove my little sister practically insane, I had never seen an infant cluster feed as much or as long as my niece (she's 5 months old now). I wish you the best of luck and hopefully baby only sticks to the typical growth spurts/cluster feeding schedule!
    Thanks. We are running pretty thin on sleep but hanging in there. Lol joys of a newborn :)
  • Options
    My body is my TW if I move too much I'm in pain and can't sleep but then if I move too little I have restless legs/pain and can't sleep!! 

This is killing me!! 
  • Options
    @HMcDade1 I can 2nd this statement.  I wish the house would just clean itself, but my tiny tornado just won't stop. Sleep is my twatwaffle.  I just want to sleep and I can't. I feel like I have to flip over 10x a night and just the effort it takes to switch sides is just ridiculous.
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nerdchild said:
    The 'poop or cramp' game is a twatwaffle. My body is a twatwaffle. If it lives between my pits and my thighs, then it hurts. 
    Yes Yes Yes.  Everyday I think "Oh! Maybe this is the start of a contraction!" Nope. Just gotta poop, every time.
  • Options
    Kellyj103 said:
    @randishane011804 this is how I feel when I flip at night (minus the little skinny bitch he's flipping)

Last night my hip joints popping woke my husband up. He was like what the hell are you ok? YESSSSS it's just my joints and I can't move. He's officially aware of how hard it is to turn over now haha 
  • Options
    @Kellyj103 I'm pretty sure that's what my husband thinks he's sleeping with at this point! At one point last night he said "Good Lord!".  I told him to quit being judgey I'm growing his child!
    July Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Even my 'poop or cramps?' have gone away. Absolutely zero labor signs. Due Monday. Really wish everyone would stop texting to ask how I'm doing. 

It's hot, I'm bored to death, and I just want to be able to drink my effing coffee without breathing fire and burping acid for three hours afterwards. 
  • Options
    Sleep, or rather lack of - this has been going on since March. Last night I talked DH to sleep, which I think was a first in our 10 years of marriage - my nonpregnant self usually is asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I dread going to bed at night, because I know I will only sleep in about 1 hour spurts before I'm wide awake again. I hang out with the cat in the middle of the night, and read whatever I've downloaded on my Kindle to put me to sleep. I can't wait until LO is here so I at least have a reason to be up in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    I second pretty much everything you all have said (except for the cluster feeding and sore boobs, but I can see what I have to look forward to).

Along with not being able to sleep because of all of the above, my 3 year old walked into my bedroom last night and said "I want to get up and play toys"  Apparently, he does not understand that middle of the night is time for sleep.  He is my TW today.
  • Options
    The family of armadillos that apparently are living under our house. All twatwaffles!!! I'm due 7/13 and don't want to be dealing with this shit right now. 
  • Options
    Simultaneously receiving notices in the mail yesterday stating that they're replacing 1) water pipes and 2) gas pipes on my street. Both notices said the services would be shut off for most of the day. Neither notice said what day this would be. Cool.
  • Options
    @stellaluna14 I totally get it!  For some reason, especially from my MIL, these questions drive me crazy!  DS stays the night with her once a week and I've gotten to the point that I honestly dread going over there because she's going to ask the same incessant questions that shes asks every time I see her!  Most of them I really don't have answers to.  The question that really gets me is "Did you go to the doctor today?".  Yes I went to the effing doctor today I go every Thursday and you know this.  Yes everything is fine, yes this baby will get here when the F she gets here, no I don't know how big she's going to be! OMG she's going to ask at some point and I'm going to lose my shit!  Maybe that makes me a twatwaffle but I'm so tired and done that I just have no f's to give and I know I will probably hurt her feelings.
    July Siggy Challenge

• Options

I have another TW, and this one is the fucking worst:

My ex (DS's father) had DS FaceTime me randomly in the middle of the day today. Confused, I answer thinking he just missed me or something. NOPE. He has a mohawk. A FUCKING MOHAWK.

Back story: I have been the only person cutting my sons hair since the beginning. Three years ago, his father mentioned his GF at the time was going to cut Joey's hair into a mohawk for the summer. I HATE mohawks on little boys and DS was too young to ever have requested something like that. After discovering that the GF isn't even a hair stylist and was just going to do it bc the ex asked her too, the ex and I had a massive fight that ended in, get his haircut all you want but your slutty GF isn't touching his head and DON'T give him a  mohawk if he's going to have pictures taken within a few weeks.

Flash forward to today: Through it was not his GF (I actually like this new GF) who cut his hair and DS is old enough to have requested the cut, the ex KNOWS I was planning to do newborn photos with the kids. He couldn't have waited TWO FUCKING WEEKS to do this? Why poke the bear 3 days before I'm due to give birth???

My son being so blonde, he looks like he's lost his hair to a serious illness and it just looks terrible. I just want to cry.

• Options
    My TW is the waiting game I'm playing with the doctors office. My doctor mentioned a small possibility of Pre E this morning. And it makes me nervous. 
  • Options
    No dilation or effacement at 38 weeks today.

Insomnia, up at 3:30am a few times so far this past week.

Being scared out of my mind by my doctor today when she told me I needed a non-stress test (all turned out ok) and an ultrasound this afternoon to check amniotic fluid level (at 4pm). I'm hoping everything is ok but I'm also excited to see baby girl, since the last time I saw her was 20 weeks!
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    I was hoping at my appointment today my doctor would have checked my cervix. Last week I was 1.5 cm and I'm not really feeling like working anymore. I was wishing to be further dilated and then get to tell work "bye guys! Having a baby!" 
  • Options
    @LadyFleck if there's enough hair left you could take him and get it fixed to where it's just a faux hawk!

July Siggy Challenge

• Options
    @lucy2113 Hope everything turns out okay!
    July Siggy Challenge