August 2016 Moms

Warning: TMI Mucus Plug

2»

Re: Warning: TMI Mucus Plug

• I cannot stop laughing! You're awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • I lost mine the day my son was born. Lost it about 3 am, started noticing contractions shortly after. He was born that evening. But it can be highly variable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just got the courage to read this thread yesterday. Today, I go to the bathroom and I'm pretty sute the rest of mine was left on the TP. I've noticed bits and pieces occassionally for a couple weeks now. I Will be 35 weeks on Sunday (and of course out of town this weekend) so heres hoping baby stays put a while longer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never lost mine with my DS (I was induced). So I was wondering, do you feel it when it passes? Is it noticeable? Or do you not notice till you see it?
  • I didn't notice till I wiped and saw it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AmandaG225AmandaG225 member
    edited July 2016
    @mbelcourt89 I didn't feel mine when I lost it with my daughter and there wasn't anything on the TP either. When I looked in the toilet it was very noticeable but it just looked like a big pink snot....sorry for the TMI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • @mbelcourt89 I didn't feel mine when I lost it with my daughter and there wasn't anything on the TP either. When I looked in the toilet it was very noticeable but it just looked like a big pink snot....sorry for the TMI
    Wasn't tmi but it did make me laugh. Idk why it was just funny lol