January 2016 Moms
Options

Monday BF

Re: Monday BF

• Options
    Oh do I have one. The whole family got together for Father's day. We knew my niece had had lice but was treated. We found out that day that she still had it, had been treated that day, still had nits and was there with the family. I texted my sister a few days later to see how everything was and she ignored me. Apparently I was the bad person for being cautious and not wanting my son to get it! If it had been the other way around we would have stayed home and not put anyone in a situation where it was if you're cautious you're hurting feelings. Good grief. I couldn't imagine the nightmare of treating the house with all of this baby stuff, not to mention treating the baby!
    Me: 31 DH: 40
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 since July 2016
    PCOS diagnosed 2008
  • Options
    DD needs to slow down growing. Not quite 5 months and she's popped her first tooth. I'm just not ready for all of this growing.  It's been all at once too. In the past 3 weeks she's mastered rolling all directions and is sitting a good stretch unassisted. Now the freaking tooth.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO is finally sleeping better at night, but now my cats keep waking me up! I'd put them in the basement at night, but the little stinkers know when something is up and hide. 
  • Options
    fishee333 said:
    LO is finally sleeping better at night, but now my cats keep waking me up! I'd put them in the basement at night, but the little stinkers know when something is up and hide. 
    Omg my cats driving me nutssssss. Ugh. 
  • Options
    cali1710 said:
    fishee333 said:
    Omg my cats driving me nutssssss. Ugh. 
    Ours like to lick plastic bags at night >_< And jump onto anything that might make a noise. Their favourite place to sit is on the top step and one has terrible aim for the litter box. They're lucky we love them! lol