Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday

Re: WTO Monday

• Options
    @mrsdaddario and @yaeger07 Thank you both! When I'm on the computer, I like looking at everyone's "stats" :)
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @MandyBeeSLP  I just get it from Amazon?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Saralee797 - Yep I am totally interested in what is going to happen tomorrow. I may go to bed early tonight just to make the time pass quicker. LOL
    @KirstinH88 - On "average" (laughs hysterically) I O anywhere from CD17 - 22. More times O is on CD19. So this is just weird. My mom thinks that since we triggered last month, my body is not cooperating this month without it. (she knows not what she says - sigh - she means well) I have cleaned up my diet tremendously this past month though. I have cut out all sugar and carbs (most of the time) and have eaten as clean as possible. (80/20 - honestly) I hear that can throw things off... but dang. You are right though, the temps I have now are so similar before that big dip. *Shrug*
    @housewifehobbyist - I am totally routing for you, love. I surely hope they can give you some answers and get to the bottom of all this. I cannot imagine all that you are going through. If you need extra outlet to vent, feel free to PM me any time. *HUGS*
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 1 TTCAL (6 total)

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: HIO ED today-Thursday, PNV, OPK

R/R/CS: Trying out OPK's. I think I saw the faintest of a second line yesterday, but who knows. 

GTKY: What is your favourite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around?
    The only thing I do differently when DH isn't around is clean. I cannot seem to clean much when he is home!
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @ktcakes87 - man oh man I hear you on the cleaning. I wish he would go away when I am off just so I can clean. He is a SAHH and when the weekend comes and I am ready to give everything a good scrub, he decides he wants to help. Like "BRUH! Where have you been ALLLLL WEEK???" 
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Options
    @GrabberBlue2010 Hmmm...ya this cycle doesn't fit that "average" at all. Hopfully you will experience a climb in temps and FF can put some CHs on there for you.  More excuse to keep HIO! :)
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 - Thank you darling! I can only hope!
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV + DHA, OPK, CM 

R/R/CS: Another job interview this week! I've really been needing some black pants, but I've had the hardest time finding any I really like, I prefer to buy petite ones so I don't have to get them hemmed. I finally found some last night online and now I'm waiting to see if they'll arrive before my interview or hours after it... fingers crossed the tracking will say they'll be here Thursday and not Friday. 

I'm either super lazy and lounge around watching TV and cuddling with the dogs or I'm all over the place shopping and as he likes to say, spending all the money he's at work making, ha!
  • Options
    @LittleChick2 Fx for you on your interview!
    @Kiki75 I feel like I need to hang out with you...Tacos on the living room floor sound AMAZING! Fx you get the temp rise you are looking for.
  • Options
    @Aurora1973 I love Fixer Upper! I actually miss it when it is not on!! 
    @jnalexander2 Oh good!! You are lucky they match up. The Shine app is more user friendly I think. 
    @LittleChick2 Where did you find them? I hate wearing heels to work so I am always on the hunt for pants that are not super long. Good luck at your interview!! 
    @GrabberBlue2010 Haha then you'll be wide awake at 3 am if you are anything like me! 
  • Options
    @Saralee797 I will agree Shine is more user friendly but FF is more detailed, I was honestly confused about how to use it but the lessons get emailed to me everyday now and I just go through those. 
    @LittleChick2  OMG good luck on your interview!!! My DH had one today I'm waiting to her how it turned out. But I am sure you are going to nail it!!
    @Kiki75 We could definitely hang out lol I LOVE tacos from the food trucks and in my opinion sometimes a table is overrated lol
    @ktcakes87 I understand that cleaning thing, for some odd reason I get most (and the best) cleaning done when DH is not around...I have no clue why though...maybe it's just a woman thing lol!
    **formerly jnalexander2**
    Me: 29 
    DH: 26
    Married: March 2016  
    Jordyn: 7/7/10  
    Jiselle: 2/22/12
    Camille: 6/2/17  
    Trying for #4

• Options
    @KristoB my husband grew up in a family that was scared of lots of things, so he is anti raw dough/batter as well. he doesn't know what he's missing, really!
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @KristoB - YYAAASSSSS... All of the brownie batter!!!! You are totes my new BFF

**TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Options
    @KristoB @GrabberBlue2010 I intentionally make those mini brownie packs minus the eggs and eat it, I don't even care.  I think I like it better than the baked brownies!
  • Options
    @Kiki75 I love PLL. But am so scared to death to watch it at night, or home alone. I don't watch scary movies for this same reasoning, but everyone I know makes fun of me because PLL isn't even "scary." But, if some random person was sending death threats that seem to get more and more severe, ya, sounds scary to me...
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I am so sorry that you are not having a good day. I know the feeling. And it definitely doesn't help when the people around you are saying insensitive things. I was just texting a friend of mine who is pregnant with her 2nd and also told me that I shouldn't temp since it puts a lot of stress on TTC and stress isn't good. I went 6+ months without temping and I've still got no luck! So I'm temping!! Hopefully your H can come home and comfort you and give you that big hug!

• Options
    PurpleRainsPurpleRains member
    edited June 2016
    @YesOuiCan So sorry about CD1, dear but mad props for keeping to together!

@NYTino24 You are in my thoughts and prayers, honey. ((Big ole creepy Internet hugs))

ETA bump got hungry and ate my post. 
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Options
    themrsthemrs member
    I was MIA over the weekend because I had a million things to do!  Happy to be back for a new week.

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: At the moment nothing but charting my temps...

R/R/CS: Temping continues to be a bit of an issue with me. I cannot sleep in the early morning because I'm anticipating getting up to take my temp. So every single morning, I take my temp twice - first time is I wake up early and then again at my set temping time. But then I never know which one to use and it drives me nuts. I wanted to start with a new (earlier) temping time this cycle but I forgot the first 2 nights and so now I feel stuck with the later time. Today or tomorrow will be the last day of my period so I'm thinking of just switching to the earlier temp time this cycle. 

I love to just lay around on the couch in my pajamas, eat junk food and watch tv/sit on my computer all day long :)
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    @NYTino24 Ugh. You don't know how much I hate hearing that :( I don't want to say any of the arbitrary sugary stuff that will just end up making it feel worse, so I will just offer you up a dose of creeper hugs and tell you to hang in there. I kind of have a gut feeling I'm going to end up in the same boat (all the more reason to keep putting off my appointment and finding a new obgyn near my new house..) but just ugh. I'm sorry.
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    edited June 2016
    @swanbrooner I didn't know they had PNV packs that came in two separate pills. Maybe you've just gotten bonus PNVs? But still! You need them to match! That would make me crazy.
    @KirstinH88 Yeah, that's why I had to stop watching Criminal Minds at night. It gets me way too creeped out to sleep well!
    @YesOuiCan Sorry about CD 1. I hope they're able to get you some answers and a plan!
    @jnalexander2 Glad that you're glad you're doing the OPKs!
    @GrabberBlue2010 I think your last post about the raw batter party is probably the one post that it has made sense for TB to eat it. 'Cause it sounds so tasty!
    @NYTino24 Ahhh, girl, I'm so sorry that you're not only dealing with this but that you're home alone for it. Zika blows. For the side of it where I look at people who do not have a lot of the options we do (including birth control and high-level prenatal care) to how this can affect the tourism industry in places where it provides jobs for these same people--from all of that, but also from the side where it's just screwing up the plans of people left and right all over the place. So, when you're done with the wallowing (because, yes, embrace it!) here are some ideas: 1. You could postpone the honeymoon until after you have a baby. I am pretty certain that I will be able to call in my grandma babysitting for free and no complaining chip because we skipped going to Brazil or Costa Rica this year (we had planned to do one last awesome tropical vacation before logistics get harder and those two were my top two choices and have been for YEARS). I'm sure that my parents are glad enough that we skipped it that they'll watch kid(s) to let me go later. 2. You might look into freezing sperm now and then doing IUI with it once you have reached the time period they suggest ladies wait. They have said it can show up in sperm semen for up to six months (because reproduction is kind of protected from our normal immune system, letting Zika continue to do its thing) but I haven't seen anything about it lingering in ladies for that long. So you freeze the sperm, you two just be very careful about safe sex, and then when it looks like you are clear, schedule IUI. It's expensive and sucks but it might be an option that would let you move your timeline up. It just totally sucks when you've carefully waited all of these years and everything else has finally lined up and then Zika, which has been around for 50 years and wasn't the same issue, comes straight outta left field to screw with your carefully laid plans. I'm actually looking into freezing sperm so that we'll have it for later, either for continuing to try for #1 or for #2 due to my H's job and the fact that he won't always be able to avoid affected places and once he goes to one, the six month clock starts all over again? Nope. Don't have time for that. 
    @virginiaham FX so hard for You!
    @leekat14 I hope that you two are able to make some time! That's great news!

Edit: To be more technically correct on the whole semen/sperm thing. I get confused. I just lump it all in as one thing in my mind, even though it isn't.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    @TheMrs Temping is kind of hard to get into. Since it should be close to O for me, I was awake in the night thinking about it. I wouldn't worry about going with the later time this month, since you're only on CD 4. Just switch to that earlier time. For me, I just temp when I first wake up. That one is going to be more accurate than one with less than three hours of sleep preceding it. It may still be lower than normal but, for example, I woke up this morning at 3:20 and temped - 97.09 and then when I woke up at 5:30 it was 97.67 or so. I know that 97.09 is more in line with my usual pre-O so even though the time was wrong, I went with that one. 

@krys I was thinking about you and your travel, too, being glad that so far most of what you've mentioned is 'safe'. Affecting careers is another beautiful side effect of Zika. Whereas before you would probably be able to keep a pregnancy quiet at least for the first trimester or until you were comfortable sharing (or obviously showing), now you've got people who have to say that they're trying or to announce a pregnancy much earlier than they would otherwise. Ugh. The one thing about going to the doctor now is that you might be able to get them on board with being a bit more aggressive. I think we would typically fall into the 'try for a year' category (they say couples under 35 but what if H is 35+ and the lady is under 35?), but because of H's job, even though I'm only on cycle five, we're making a more aggressive plan now. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18