3rd Trimester

Water broke?

I have been feeling, what feels like, tiny droplets, come out of my vagina. Sorry tmi!
It kinda feels like the first day or so of your period. Cannot tell if it's just incompetence or my water breakin slowly. 

Anyone want to share their "slow leak" stories!!

Re: Water broke?

• yogahhyogahh member
    Yeah call your dr! We wouldn't know. I had water gushing everywhere and they still had to test me. Call your dr!!!!

cat fail animated GIF

• Loading the player...
  • Mine gushed, I didn't even call my doc I just went straight to L&D   It was very obvious.  Also, strange side note- it smelled like almonds
  • I've had completely watery, odorless, clear discharge and I have been thinking it was leaking. But they tested it at L&D, and it wasn't my water. Just discharge. Always call your doctor and see what they want you to do!
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• megstervtmegstervt member
    edited June 2016

I had this last week.  Just discharge and pee. 

ETA:  I know it was discharge and pee because I called my doctor and they had me come in.  You should do the same!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Mine gushed, I didn't even call my doc I just went straight to L&D   It was very obvious.  Also, strange side note- it smelled like almonds
    Yours smelled like almonds? That's nuts.
    HAH! I see what u did there, and I like it!!

seriously though yah I had read online a few weeks prior that amniotic fluid smells sweet, whereas urine smells like.. Well, urine.   So when it broke I immediately smelled it haha