December 2016 Moms
Options

Ticker Change Sunday 6/26/16

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

New symptoms, changes?

Any appointments going on this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY:  What's your favorite summer activity?  Any vacation plans?  (hopefully I haven't asked this one yet! pregnancy brain)

Re: Ticker Change Sunday 6/26/16

• Options
    How far along are you?  15 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    navel orange, apple

New symptoms, changes? 
    allergies/feeling stuffy, marathon headaches, a little more energy but i'm still zapped come 8pm, had a couple episodes of heartburn, still constipated, and i'm feeling "movement" at night but still not sure if it is digestive or baby, doesn't exactly feel like gas so i'm going with baby.  and my boobs are officially popping out of my bras, still sore too.

NBR, our anatomy scan isn't until July 18.  but I am going with my mom to her first oncologist appointment tomorrow for support.  I hope he isn't an idiot and can handle all my questions.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    I picked up a few items at Motherhood Maternity yesterday, being that I did not keep anything from the past two pregnancies.  I never did maternity shorts before but I bought a couple pairs since we are outside a lot this summer (I hate wearing shorts normally), and now i'm wondering if I can get away with maternity shorts forever. they are wonderful!

GTKY:  What's your favorite summer activity?  Any vacation plans? 
    I love just being outside by our pool, and cookouts and spending summer evenings outside.  and the beach!  we are headed to the beach condo next Saturday for a week and I can't wait. 
  • Options
    amm126amm126 member
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? 
    navel orange 

New symptoms, changes? 
    headaches and stuffy nose lately

Tuesday, just for bloodwork

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY:  What's your favorite summer activity?  Any vacation plans?  (hopefully I haven't asked this one yet! pregnancy brain) 
    we just got back from vacation 2 weeks ago. Favorite summer activity is sitting outside in the evening and relaxing after work. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @zubenescamali, I hope that your mom's appointment tomorrow goes well and that the doctor is able/willing to answer all of your questions.

How far along are you?
     17 weeks

How big is baby?
     Large order of french fries, onion, or a turnip

New symptoms, changes?  
    Nothing new really...most of my symptoms have diminished other than the crazy, crazy pregnancy dreams.  

Just a blood draw, so not really.

Rants/raves/questions?
      I actually woke up feeling relatively refreshed.  Huge change over yesterday when I felt like I hardly slept at all, so I'm thankful for that.

Hmmmm...summer isn't really my season.  It's unbearably hot and humid where we live (upper 90's yesterday and today).  I do like walks by the beach in the early morning or late evening though, so there's that.  We already went on 'vacation' to visit my FIL in Washington DC.  I'm hoping that DH and I may be able to take a weekend trip somewhere later this summer sans kids, but we'll see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    @H4aPartyof5 thank you! Cancer was my field for 10 years, so I hope I don't come on too strong.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? A pomegranate

New symptoms, changes? Still bad morning sickness and acid reflux. 

Any appointments going on this week? I had one last week and all looks well!

Rants/raves/questions? Doing great!

GTKY:  What's your favorite summer activity?  Any vacation plans?  (hopefully I haven't asked this one yet! pregnancy brain)  My husband and I both work at an overnight summer camp! It started Wednesday and so far so good! 

Katie married to Matt 
    Mom to Micah(03/2013) and Asher(01/2015) 
    Baby #3 coming December 2016

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    squiddy224squiddy224 member
    edited June 2016
    How far along are you?  15 weeks

How big is baby? 
    an orange

New symptoms, changes? 
    nothing new

none this week, my next one is on July 5th

Rants/raves/questions? 
    nothing new

I wish we were going on vacation.  We didn't really make any plans since we are saving up for the Bean.  We might try to sneak in a weekend trip sometime before she gets here, but no big vacation for us this year.  But we did make it out to Seattle for a week last September, so I'm not feeling TOO deprived that we're not going anywhere!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    How far along are you?
    14 weeks
    How big is baby?
    as big as a peach
    New symptoms, changes?
    I've been having more heartburn lately. Only in the middle of the night and I only ever had it when I've been pregnant, so I guess that's a plus. 
    nope, nothing for another 3 weeks
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Nothing at the moment 
    Probably just relaxing outside while the boys play. We have plans to go to my in laws' cottage on the lake in upper Michigan (Traverse City) in the middle of July. We go up with my in laws and take our two boys. We go boating, shop at the little stores in town, and my oldest loves to swim in the lake. DH and I usually have a date night in town while the boys spend some quality time with grandma and grandpa. We do it every year...it's relaxing, inexpensive and not too far from home. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    Was 15 weeks on Sunday.
    How big is baby?
    Navel orange.
    New symptoms, changes?
    Very vivid dreams, and not sleeping through the night. Legs and feet hurting sometimes. Also, a complete lack of patience for stupidity. Like I have a majorly short fuse for dumb all of a sudden.
    Yes, finding out gender!!!! 
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Unreasonably aggravated at restaurants for not having more caffeine-free drink options, lol.
    Either going to the lake or beach, or going somewhere further north to get the heck out of Texas summer heat for a bit.