October 2016 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 6.26.16

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 6.26.16

• How many weeks? 22

What size is baby? Papaya or Bag of half a dozen bagels

Upcoming appointments? In 3 weeks, we have our second anatomy scan, to hopefully get the remaining measurements, and also have to take the glucose test.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rants: Earlier this week I totally overdid it with way too much uphill walking and stairs, and have been paying for it since. My legs are still a bit sore, but I'm finally feeling a lot better. Lesson learned. Now I take breaks when needed, and am also stopping to stretch. Warm baths have been a life saver. It's still unbelievable how quickly I get out of breath. I'm also finding it pretty hard to find a comfortable sleeping position. Nowadays, instead of waking up every couple hours to pee, I'm only waking up about 1-2 times every night to pee. But I'm still waking up so many times during the night, and maybe more often than before, because I wake up every hour or so uncomfortable and needing to readjust. Ugh. Rave: DH was finally able to feel Peanut move from the outside a few days ago!!! :) 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I'm still not really having too many cravings, at least that I am aware of. I am also getting full so quickly, so I have to remind myself to eat a little meal every few hours. 

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show? Seinfeld. Even though I've seen each episode so many times, that show will keep me completely entertained. I also watch Cops and World's Wildest Police Videos quite often.

• How many weeks? 22

What size is baby? ear of corn, coconut

Upcoming appointments? Second anatomy scan this week. Hoping everything goes well!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Everything is good this week!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Insane amounts of swelling in my hands and ankles. It's only a matter of time before I have to retire my wedding band for the summer. I already bought compression socks!

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show? Ohh good question. I have to pick The IT Crowd - it's a British show (on Netflix!) about an IT department in a big company. Not as nerdy as it sounds. I've seen every episode many times and they still make me laugh!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? 26

What size is baby? Bowling pin, butternut squash

Upcoming appointments? Fetal echo followup (to finish pics they couldn't get) next week

Rants/Raves/Questions? I dunno if this counts as a rant but I'm starting feel pretty nervous and stressed about how unprepared I am. Rave, I am so excited for DH to put together the crib and glider, and to put up curtain rods soon so I can hang curtains and start decorating with some stuff coming from Etsy.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Carpal tunnel, sciatica, shortness of breath, tired, feet hurt, looks like that linea nigra is starting and....I think I spotted a couple spots where stretch marks are starting :s Still craving ice cream and not a chicken fan

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show? Definitely HBO's The Wire!
  • How many weeks? 26 weeks

What size is baby? bowling pin, kale

Upcoming appointments? 28w ultrasound and appt on July 14th

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just a couple more weeks until the 3rd trimester!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Bojangles is moving like crazy and even got it on video yesterday. I actually googled having an overactive baby in pregnancy to make sure it was "normal". 

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show? Golden Girls

@von1976 - I think recording movements will start after my 28week appt, although the baby is so active I don't have any worries about that right now. I can definitely tell when baby is asleep and awake.
  • KaessiKaessi member
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?
    grapefruit

Upcoming appointments?
    Since I had some spotting last week, I'm scheduled for another US this Thursday to check on things

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Still haven't felt baby move. Although this morning I felt a twitch on the outside of my stomach...not sure if it was a kick or just a random twitch

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?
    I am all about sweets lately, and I never really was pre-pregnancy. Also, this week I've wanted chicken strips everyday!

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show?
    I've never been a big TV watcher, but I loved The Office. And The Middle makes me laugh every time I catch an episode 
  • emt87emt87 member
    How many weeks? 22

What size is baby? coconut, American guinea pig

Upcoming appointments? not for 2 more weeks 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I haven't felt baby as much/as strong the past week, but I'm pretty sure she just changed positions. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? none really

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show? Probably Gilmore Girls, I have seen every episode so many times and still love it. 

• How many weeks? 22

What size is baby? Coconut

Upcoming appointments? 7/13 for glucose screening

Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing really

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I've been craving lots of fresh fruit

GTKY: What is your all-time favorite TV show? I really like the show Nashville and I'm so happy it's coming back on!