March 2017 Moms
Options

Get Your Spam here! (06/24)

Totally have to brag about my hubby today. This man cries at literally every Disney/Pixar movie and is much more of a sappy romantic than I am, but BOTH times that I told him I was KU -- nada. I thought for sure, cue the waterworks, and then not a single tear. Literally he has had the WORST reactions ever despite my telling him in cute ways, and of course it makes me feel like Grumpy Cat then and think he doesn't care that much.

But TODAY I'm being inundated with texts filled with different announcement ideas. I don't think he's doing anything at work except for scoping out Pinterest! We aren't telling family or close friends for a while, but I let him tell his coworkers because we don't see them outside of work and they don't know our people, so I think it's finally sunk in and made it more real for him.

Okay, bragging over.

Re: Get Your Spam here! (06/24)

• Options
    So cute. We actually already took announcement picture (AW I know. I like to get stuff done). I don't think we will announce for a few more weeks, but I wanted it done just in case haha.

What are you guys thinking of doing @scarlett830?

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Too cute! It's awesome that he's so into it :) keep it up DH!

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    @Scarlett830 That is so sweet! Good DH!

• Options
    That's so cute @Scarlett830!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Alright ladies, I'm pissed... and it's not really anyone's fault (maybe in hindsight it's my own fault?) but our freaking lawnmower belt just snapped... we've had it on for maaaaaaybe 1 month? During which we've probably mowed the yard 2 times..?! I can't even right now, my yard hasn't been mowed in 2 weeks, I have no belt, hubby thinks we need a whole new deck ($500)... and what I find most frustrating is that this is a 3 year old John Deere... gah!

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sooo I literally got my bfp today. It's Friday. Today will be the first Friday in a long time I don't get to have wine! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    A lot of the ideas that DH sent are baseball-themed, even though he says he's hoping for a girl this time around. He says that since baby will be born during spring training "it will be perfect." :D

That really sucks about the lawn mower @wirtlehm. Hopefully you can get it fixed soon and maybe avoid a new deck too!