August 2016 Moms
Options

Big Brother Thread

I figured I would get this started since there were a lot of ladies who love the show as much as I do! We can just add to this after each episode or whenever you get the urge to rant/rave about the show. 

I know some people do watch the Livefeeds which will reveal info/winners before the episode airs, so please be mindful of revealing spoilers for those who only watch the episodes. 

Let' chat about Biiiiiig Brother! 

Re: Big Brother Thread

• Options
    I agree with literally everything you just said.. My sister and I literally screamed when we saw James. He was definitely a fave.
    Not sure how I feel about the whole "team" thing though. It seems like something you should do if the show sucks and people quit watching.. Why change a perfectly good format??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It would be interesting if the store aways was the siblings. The team thing is kinda cool but some of the ppl already annoy me. (Paul and bronie?)
  • Options
    Not a fan of Paul at all! He's already annoying the crap out of me and it's episode one. I love love love the stowaways that they brought back, Da'vonne always causes a bit of drama but Nicole, James, and Frank are definitely favorites of mine. Can't wait until tonight's episode! I do watch the live feeds but normally not for a few days after they open.

• Options
    I didn't recognize Frank at all!!! I was so happy to see him back... And James and Nicole! It made me so sad when they picked teams and the older guy was picked last :( He's so much older than everyone... seems like they should have cast someone else in his age range so he'd have someone to relate to... I feel bad for him!

I can't remember the team name, but I'd be fine if everyone on Mama Day's team went home... Not really a fan of any of them. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't stand Bronte's voice already, and her whole 10 yr old persona, it's just too over the top! Also, Paul really got on my nerves by the end. 

• Options
    Yesssss!!!!

Can't stand Paul (or really anyone on team big sister). Hes the worst lol I also don't like Bronte and I think my patience will grow thin with Michelle super quickly. Also, Victor is the biggest creep next to Caleb from BB16 (aka beastmode cowboy). 

Currently like Corey, Frank (he was amazing on his season), Paulie, Nicole and Tiffany. I'm interested in Bridgette but I don't know if she's as manipulative as she thinks she is. 

My heart broke for Glenn when he couldn't get up on the rocket. Also, about the rocket... So strangely sexual when the 3 final guys were essentially grinding against it in order to stay on. 

Last thing, is this season way more attractive than previous seasons?? Where are the regular people!?
    Baby #1: Palmer Olivia - October 2014
    Baby #2: Emmeline Grey - August 2016
    Baby #3: BFP 9/7/18  |  EDD 05/24/19
  • Options
    I agree that their casting was a bit strange. Either have some people that are a little older like Glenn or have all people in their 20s. Throwing him in there by himself does him no favors and sets him up to fail really. 

I'm also interested to see how the teams work out. Are they going to still have battle of the block? 

Also all the games last night involved the guests wearing bathing suits. Gotta get ratings somehow I guess! 
  • Options
    So excited about this thread! 

Cannot stand Paul or really that entire team. d'Avonne met her match with Paul just replace D'as crying with Paul and his bitching. They all 4 annoy me. It'll be interesting to see how that all plays out.

Bronte or however you spell her name doesn't bother me much. Her voice is annoying, but I worked with a woman once who had the same voice and I guess she desensitized me from the annoying feeling you get hearing it. Really I find Nicole's voice more annoying than the other girl and I love Nicole! I thought to myself "Ugh, listening to her will be an adjustment for me.". 
    DH and I were sooo excited for Frank! We liked him back in the day.

I was really hoping Glenn would be our Donny this year, old sweet and lovable but I'm already doubting that. When someone says "I hate my team" on the first episode I'm kind of put off. He acted like a brat. 

I am kind of surprised at how pretty Vanessa's sister is in comparison. Maybe she will be a little less of a cryer and a little more game. I liked Vanessa at first and then she kind of wore me out with ALL of the manipulation and crying. If you're gonna be a beast you can't cry when things aren't going your way. Man up. You get back what you put out. 

I could go on and on. But I won't lol. Now I just need a Game of Thrones thread I'll be set lol

• Options
    @Hannah0726 I'm read that they are done with BOB. I wasn't a fan of that twist so I'm not complaining. 

I think it's kind of crazy that the losing team will lose a member and then one person becomes HOH. I wonder if that twist will continue throughout the season. 
  • Options
    @justaudrey I also felt so bad when Glenn couldn't get on the rocket! Especially since everyone else is basically in phenomenal shape... They should at least give him one other person who might be semi-close to his physical capabilities.

• Options
    I forgot about Glenn not being able to get on the rocket... aahhhhh makes me so sad! Also, it's insane how similar Vanessa and her sister's voices are. And they look so much alike... not sure how she could have thought she could keep that secret all summer. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Am I not understanding some big elaborate plan? Why in the world would Jozea willingly tell his entire plan to get the vets out to a vet?? 

So sad Glenn left before the game really started but it was kind of obvious he wouldn't physically make it far. He did give it his all though!
  • Options
    Ah! Somehow I missed this thread until now! A little late to the game, but yay for Big Brother!

@Hannah0726 - agreed about Bronte's voice! I told my husband that was going to get annoying really fast!

I'm really excited about Nicole and James (D'avonne - meh, Frank - didn't watch his season).
    Favorite newbies are Cody's brother and Tiffany.

@Kaylamarie091 - totally agree about Jozea. I could not for the life of me figure out why he had that whole "mesiah" talk with D. Did he really think she wouldn't go running to Nicole and the other vets? And he even acted surprised he got put up! 

All in all, I'm really rooting for either Nicole or James, I really liked both of them on their respective seasons and would love to see one of them win. 
  • Options
    #ByeGlenn. 

Totally bummed its not Jozea and Paul. But glad they out Up Jozea considering he thinks so highly of himself. And LOL he called Nicole a snake. It's like they forget we see everything going on! 

Dont nut get me wrong, I was all for Glenn. But like I said, after the whole I hate my team crap I was over it. Working in a team is hard, doesn't mean you throw a fit about it. And yes, I felt bad for him too with the rocket game. That sucked.
  • Options
    What do y'all think about the new twist with 3 people up on the block? I was so relieved Frank won the challenge on Sunday night! I don't want Paulie to go home, but I'd be happy to see either of the other 2 guys go home. Can't wait to see the POV competition!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @rikopy love Frank, he's my fav. Not sure how I feel about twist, I suppose it's fine for now until someone I hate wins and puts up someone I love lol. 
    I don't think Paulie is going anywhere, I'm pretty positive the house finds Jozea annoying. And plan on sending him out the door. 
  • Options
    Agreed. I like the twist but do we know if 3 people will still be on the block come eviction night? Could two people win the POV or something? 

I'm glad Paul is on the block. He is so annyoing! I'm happy with him or Jozea going. 
  • Options
    Agreed. I like the twist but do we know if 3 people will still be on the block come eviction night? Could two people win the POV or something? 

I'm glad Paul is on the block. He is so annyoing! I'm happy with him or Jozea going. 
    Yes! That was my wildest dreams coming true. I was watching after dark and one night They got a bunch of alcohol and Paul was going on and on saying, "Guys I'm getting drunk tonight, I'm gonna get f'd up! I want you guys to see me drunk. ". I was so annoyed and disgusted. STFU Paul 
  • Options
    Here's to hoping Jozea (is it just me or is his name just as annoying as he is) and Paul DON'T win the POV!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Paul has got to GO!  He drives me nuts-o!
  • Options
    haboobjobhaboobjob member
    edited June 2016
    I don't know if anyone watches the feeds or even reads the threads but omg... These newbies are getting on my nerves!! They are sooo mean and completely clueless as to how to play the game. Can we get a recast????? 
  • Options
    Not that anyone has posted any yet, but not all of us watch feeds/follow the threads :) So if y'all post something spoiler-ish please make sure to state Spoiler Alert :) 

I agree with you @justaudrey - from what I've seen just watching the tv broadcasts the newbies are horrible this year. The only one I remotely like is Paulie and that's probably because I liked his brother. :/

Agreed with PP's - Paul has got to go. But honestly, I'd rather see Jozea go first. His whole "the house loves me" mentality is killing me!
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone watches the feeds or even reads the threads but omg... These newbies are getting on my nerves!! They are sooo mean and completely clueless as to how to play the game. Can we get a recast????? 
    I'm watching after dark religiously, haven't gotten into feeds lol I figure once baby is here I'll jump right in! 
    They suck. I've yet to really find anyone I love that's new. I'm just loving Frank!
  • Options
    Ok - it's pathetic to post twice in a row. But, I'm watching after dark from last night and if I have to see Jozea in his stupid hoochie shorts and package for another week I'm going to lose my f wording mind!!!! So gross dude. Leave some for the imagination. Yuck.
  • Options
    @jacmkelley omg I'm watching last night's now too..i couldn't agree more! I swear jozea is probably the most obliviously self centered person I've ever seen
  • Options
    @jacmkelley omg I'm watching last night's now too..i couldn't agree more! I swear jozea is probably the most obliviously self centered person I've ever seen
    It's disgusting
  • Options
    I have to watch all episodes a night behind so I just finished Wednesday nights episode.

Jozea...I can't even. This dude is so oblivious! I feel like he has to go home. It's like he's never watched BB before. He's making so many rookie mistakes. 
  • Options
    I have to watch all episodes a night behind so I just finished Wednesday nights episode.

Jozea...I can't even. This dude is so oblivious! I feel like he has to go home. It's like he's never watched BB before. He's making so many rookie mistakes. 
    He's an idiot. Can't wait to see his face at eviction tonight.
  • Options
    The cast of this season is terrible! They share way too much information about game play, their mouths are gonna get them in trouble... and don't even get me started on Jozea ughhhh
  • Options
    I LOVE me a good BB Blindside! Can't wait to see his face when (fingers crossed) he gets evicted! He's going to feel like such an idiot when he sees these episodes. 

On another note, the 3-girl alliance annoys me. I don't recall one successful all-girl alliance... ever. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't imagine how the game would be going right now if the 4 vets hadn't shown up. Pretty much a sh#t show I believe. 
  • Options
    @BrunetteBabe722 - totally agree. I think this season's casting is possibly the worst ever. If Jozea doesn't go home tonight, I don't know how much more I can take. 
  • Options
    @Hannah0726 YES!!!!! Hahahaha a giant shit show.
  • Options

I hope this ends tonight. I can't anymore. Please. Jozea, Vic, Paul, Bronte.... You can go now. 
  • Options

I hope this ends tonight. I can't anymore. Please. Jozea, Vic, Paul, Bronte.... You can go now. 
    Yes. Me neither. DH looked at me tonight and said Bronte is insane lol
  • Options
    Just when I thought we were rid of Jozea and he could come back..ugh
  • Options
    Just when I thought we were rid of Jozea and he could come back..ugh
    He won't come back dont worry and by that time we will all hate someone more that we'd be fine with him coming back for one week before someone pushes him out.
  • Options
    Byeeeee Jozea! Hope we don't have to see him again!! There were a lot of funny memes on Twitter last night after his eviction... Gave me a good giggle.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Disclosure: I did not watch BB from season 1--I started around season 5? I don't understand why they have so many people this year that have only seen one season and have no real idea how to play the game. Also, this annoys me in real life right now, so may be pregnancy related, but there are at least 5 peoples voices on the show that I cannot stand listening to.