July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change

How many weeks? Size?

Baby related happenings this week:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: I know it's been discussed, but now it's so close... What are you looking forward to eating/drinking/doing in just a few short weeks that you can't currently do while pregnant?

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• Options
    36 weeks...Ovia app says Chihuahua. That's fun!

I have my GBS swab on Wednesday. Got my hospital bag packed yesterday. I'm ready to get a move on, but it's a bit early.

My last day of school(work) was last Thursday, so I'm generally so much happier now! My son's birthday is today, he is 3. We had a tiny party for him with just a few close relatives on Saturday. Nice and simple. We bought him his first big boy bike. It has training wheels, but he is totally tearing it up. He has crashed hard 3 times, and he just gets right back on. I love what a little tough guy he is!

I really just want a Hefewiezen (beer), to lay on my stomach, and to go for a run and not feel so much pain.
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size? 

37 weeks, the size of a honeydew or a head or romaine lettuce 

Another doctors appointment today and the crib will be delivered on Wednesday!! The nursery is almost done!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

Rave: My husband is awesome and so helpful! 
    Rant/Symptom: These cramps suck and are so uncomfortable! I just have to keep reminding myself that my little boy will be here soon!!!!!

GTKY: I need sushi and a glass of wine! I have been craving sushi for months so it'll be nice to order a few rolls again =)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 37 weeks and baby is the size of romaine lettuce.  

Tuesday massage, Thursday OB app and prenatal yoga. Friday, DD is spending the day and night at my in-laws' house so DH and I can deap clean our house, wash baby stuff, set up swing and pack'n'play, install car seat and go out to dinner. I am really looking forward to all of these things! 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?  I slept about 3 hours last night and DD only slept 5. I hope she isn't getting sick. She is now asleep on me on the couch. I think we are going to skip story time at the library today. Of course, I am wide awake right now, but I know I will crash later. 

GTKY: Because of problems with diahhrea (which I hope goes away when baby is born), I haven't been drinking coffee. I really want coffee right now, so I am not grumpy and have energy to get things done. DH and I were just talking about how we can't wait to share a bottle of New Age (white wine) on the back deck together on a warm night after DD2 is born. 
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size?
    38 weeks spaghetti squash, Pomeranian, ukulele 

Just a regular appt on Thursday 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    So over the pelvic pain

GTKY: I know it's been discussed, but now it's so close... What are you looking forward to eating/drinking/doing in just a few short weeks that you can't currently do while pregnant?
    A margarita! 
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size?
    38 weeks - spaghetti squash, ukulele, Pomeranian 

I'm supposed to be getting a call from the surgery scheduler in L&D to set up my c-section date for next week. Normal appointment on Friday. I'd be totally fine with going into labor at any point this week. Most of the nursery is organized and ready to go, other than needing to hang up the decorative stuff on the walls. I'll be finishing up my hospital bag tonight and should probably install at least the car seat bases just in case. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    I keep waking up with the 'period' cramps. They're a little more intense than they were last week and usually stay with me the rest of the day. Lots of cervical kicks which I'm attributing to maybe her being a little bit lower. I'm not sure how low she can actually get with her feet wedged down there, though. And dry mouth lately is killing me!

I have been seeing the most delicious fruity summer drink recipes on Pinterest that make my mouth water. I'll definitely be trying a few out. 
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @hannahmp aw my niece's birthday is today and she turns 3! Happy birthday to your son!
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size? 38w, ukelele, pomeranian

Baby related happenings this week: Had an NST this morning, another NST Thursday, along with an AFI and regular OB visit with a cervical check, checking in to the hospital Friday night for cervical ripening, and induction on Saturday! The end is in sight!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? It's so hot and humid here today. I am so thankful I only have a few days left, I don't think I could take the whole summer! I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of being pregnant instead of complaining (which is VERY hard to do) but I can't wait to meet this little person I've been housing for the last 9 months.

GTKY: I know it's been discussed, but now it's so close... What are you looking forward to eating/drinking/doing in just a few short weeks that you can't currently do while pregnant? All the margaritas! Angry Orchard, maybe a beer or two from one of our local breweries, WINE. I also can't wait to be able to do things without this giant belly in the way, like bending over or rolling over in bed! 
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size? 37 Weeks.  A head of romaine lettuce, half a medium pizza, or Zach Morris' cell phone...or as my husband says...the size of your babies.

Baby related happenings this week: Dr. Appointment on Wednesday (last one before delivery!)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? after today only 6 more days of work....who's counting

GTKY: Caffeinated soda, specifically cherry coke.  Close runner ups: Craft Beer, deli meats (I know, I know), and sushi!

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar