I went to my bi-wkly check up today to find my cervix has shortened further and I'm showing signs of funneling. I'm 2cm and I had a preventative cerclage put in at wk 14 for 2 previous loses from what we're guessing is an IC. I am on progesterone supplements that I take daily and have been on modified bed rest since 17Wks. after today's visit the doctor sent me to L&D to get a steroid shot to help the lung development. i feel like there is nothing left and I'm just beaten. Does anyone know if there is much else that can be done besides sit and wait?