Hi everyone. My DH is asking me when we want to start trying again and i honestly dont know. We have now had 3 losses this year. One a MMC from multiple chromosome issues in Feb and 2 very early losses (CP). I am know PCOS, endo, hypothyroid and now + for 2 copies MTHFR. I am starting to feel like we need to see a RE for further testing and that pregenetic embryo transfer is going to be the end result. My NP had originally told us she wanted us to see someone after 6 months if we didnt get pregnant but i dont know is she will be recounting each loss. Its been 7 months total. we seem to get pregnant easily but i cant keep it so i am thinking i have shit eggs from all my other issues.
When did you guys decide to see a RE or did you wait until your doctor mentioned it?
(Sorry, if it rambles, i am feeling so lost this week and my NP is out of town so i have gotten ZERO answers or help from her office without her here. Sadly I know she is going to be devastated when she sees my labs on monday)