December 2015 Moms

Snickers bars

I think I weigh more now than when I was 2 months PP. Before becoming pregnant I was on a 75% no processed food diet, now I have chocolate chip muffins for breakfast and snickers with lunch. I'm really letting myself down here.. Special Snowflake

Re: Snickers bars

• Are you looking for advice or just venting? I think the simple solution would be to stop eating muffins for breakfast and snickers for lunch. 
  • Just venting I suppose. I know what I need to do, but my will power is non-existent right now along with my memory, alertness, and overall joyful countenance
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with you- I have never eaten so much chocolate in my life! I didn't gain a lot a pregnancy weight, then lost a little bit post partum and then when baby was 3-4 months old I was stress eating a lot and gained so much!
    We all hear that BFing can help lose weight, but I read that there are women who retain weight until they ween their babies. Great! :neutral:
  • Stress, fatigue, breastfeeding munchies, stress... I made a huge batch of brownies earlier and ate half in a sitting. I know what I need to do but it soothes my soul. I'm just trying to be more active to compensate.
  • Same! While pregnant I would crave sweets...thought that would go away PP...not so much
  • Mmmm snickers
  • Mmmm snickers
    Snickers ice cream
  • Same same. The BF munchies are real. I also need to start moving my a$$ - that would help. ha
  • Mmmm snickers
    Snickers ice cream
    YAAAAAAAS. The bars with ice cream instead of nougat? Swoon.

I actually just housed some ice cream straight from the pint. At the time,  I had a reason for deserving it.  I forget what it was. 
  • mhuber223 said:
    Mmmm snickers
    Snickers ice cream
    YAAAAAAAS. The bars with ice cream instead of nougat? Swoon.

I actually just housed some ice cream straight from the pint. At the time,  I had a reason for deserving it.  I forget what it was. 
    Your a mom who made a person and have this kept said person alive for 6 months! There's the reasoning. Happy ice cream eating!