July 2016 Moms

TW Tuesday

2»

Re: TW Tuesday

• The Pampers app. A friend shared that they have a rewards program, all you have to do is enter a number on each package to start building rewards for coupons and other offers. All of the diapers we got from showers I thought it was a perfect opportunity to start earning those rewards...except the damn app cannot find the account that I JUST made on pampers.com.
  • @stellaluna14 yikes to the people being TWs to you lately! Hopefully this is the last one for awhile.

My SIL is the TW. This actually happened the other day, but I'm still pissed. I was talking to a friend I hadn't seen in awhile and she asked what we were naming our baby. I told her we aren't telling until she's born, and my SIL who was standing next to me said "Yeah, it's probably something ugly. That's why they aren't telling anyone." 
  • Loading the player...
  • @schaze wtf is wrong with people?? 
  • @schaze what a bitch.
    "I still think I am the greatest."
     - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @schaze what an asshole!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Honestly, I think she's mad at me. She's pretty young, she just got engaged to a guy nobody likes, and they're getting married in 6 months. FIL especially is upset, and said something about how we don't need the excessive wedding talk when there's a baby who will be here within the next two weeks. This was also after I told her I can't go wedding dress shopping with her and her bridesmaids since I will be at home with a newborn who's barely a week old. DH was super pissed when I told him about it.
  • Sounds like she's having a moment, how young is young?

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• @schaze if she's old enough to be getting married she should know better! It sounds like she's jealous the baby is taking away attention from her wedding. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• @thepen15ismighty she just turned 20, but she acts more like a 16 year old. She was the only girl so she's pretty spoiled. I definitely think she doesn't want the attention taken from her.
  • I have 2

1.  The kid at the drive thru at Taco Bell (don't judge) gave me Pepsi instead of root beer.  I've gone this long without caffeinated soda, why must you tempt me soooooooo.

2. My home computer that automatically downloaded Windows 10 and now doesn't work nearly as well

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• schaze said:
    @thepen15ismighty she just turned 20, but she acts more like a 16 year old. She was the only girl so she's pretty spoiled. I definitely think she doesn't want the attention taken from her.
    Ahh, all the sense has been made. 

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• @schaze OH HELL NO! I wold have had a very hard time holding my tongue! 
  • Apparently I am the biggest twat today. A friend in town visiting called and said she and her son needed some where to stay tomorrow night because her in-laws AC went out. I of course said yes when she asked. Except it's DH and my anniversary. We had no plans and had already celebrated with a trip a few weekends ago. But I apparently hurt DHs feelings by being inconsiderate. I can't rectify the situation because it would be rude of me to tell her she can't now. Ugh!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013